v4vhse
Welcome to your own forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

v4vhse
Welcome to your own forum
v4vhse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

Do you think the Transfer 2017 completed?

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Vote_lcap50%UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Vote_lcap50%UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Top posters
Malamaram chakkappan (595)
UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Vote_lcapUGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Voting_barUGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Vote_rcap 
raman (428)
UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Vote_lcapUGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Voting_barUGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Vote_rcap 
pareekutty (267)
safeerm (97)
vivaradoshi (82)
satheesh (78)
icsure (74)
dilna (68)
ganeshh (65)
Nissangan (62)

Like/Tweet/+1
Statistics
We have 1385 registered users
The newest registered user is ihsy

Our users have posted a total of 2388 messages in 1262 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders

4 posters

Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders

Post by vivaradoshi Wed May 01, 2013 9:58 pm

At last after an interval of 4 months waiting the Nagpur High court Division bench made the order to UGC NET June 2012 Exam written candidate's favour. The court ordered to cancel the UGC notification of changing criteria saying it is arbitrary and illegal as said by Kerala High Court Single bench order.

No doubt it is a good news to every victim of NET, especially who wrote exam in a prejudice that getting the minimum percentage is enough for a pass. Such candidates was enough confident to pass NET June 2012 without much effort as 40 40 50 in 3 papers were very easy task for them. So they didn't made huge preparation for getting first rank or high marks. In the exam hall such candidates even not bothered to engage more time in tough questions as they measured that they have already made 25 questions (50%) in first and second and 40 questions in Paper 3. And left exam hall with expectation of sure pass. Such people has proved they can qualify at any percentage by passing in December 2012. Some of the candidates were aware of that 65% is must to pass December 2012 from the experience. Some others again fall in the nearby percentage.

The face book groups pretending they are in the side of victims are really disappointing in this situation once again. It proves that they have not studied lesson from past experience. Earlier in December when Kerala SB order came in favour of students, the face book leaders had discouraged the non-petitioner victims to not to join the petition by a fake supreme court order. The non petitioners were very eager to join the case in that time and were in the stage of organising themselves. But some face book who wants to discourage them lifted up fake SC News and said others to not to join petition. This caused the shortage of petitioners and lost the importance of case before the judges. So they put off the case from 21 January to February 14 and then to Feb 21 then to 28, then to March 5 and 6 and then to March 15 and atlast to March 28, then reserved the verdict.This may not be happen if there all the 25 000 victims in Kerala was joined in petition. The judges may take it more seriously and even Supreme court order may have come. But the idiotic leaders in facebook came across in that way of speedy solution. They closed the right path of victims. Truly some of them are unknowingly.

But now it is happening again. One of the leader who claimed himself as a lawyer ( His post in face book proves he knew nothing even english grammar) said in post that the Nagpur Division bench is ordered UGC to not to move Supreme Court. I request all of you to read the above news. He and his facebook idiots are complete idiots and they even understand what a news report says. In the report it says that "After the judgement was pronounced, the Assistant SGI SK Mishra prayed on behalf of UGC for staying the operation of the Judgement, to enable UGC to move Supreme Court, the court did not granted this request"

These lines are read as the court ordered UGC to not to Supreme Court in facebook. Actually UGC has not asked permission to go Supreme court in Nagpur Court ( There is no need for UGC, the permission of a lower court to move into higher Court). UGC only asked for the stay the operation of judgement and Nagpur DB did not allowed it. It is not ordered UGC to not to go SC and the court has no right to order such thing. Yet facebook idiots including those who are pretending as admins and leaders are propagating Nagpur DB ordered UGC to not to go SC. What satisfaction did they get likes as someone mentioned in my earlier posts?

Another foolishness made by these leaders are propagation of " all applicable theory". These idiots thinks that the matter when reached in Supreme Court will be as easy as Single Bench and Division Bench. When a judgement came in favour of candidates more people come to group and it is the time to encourage them to join in petition or just organise them in proper way. But these idiots makes cool them by saying the verdict is applicable to all. so you need not do any thing, simply sit in your homes, the other petitioners will bear the fees of advocates in supreme court also and you just enjoy by clapping us and giving likes. When some persons make them bother these sides these idiot leader warn others and and mark the rightly said persons as UGC spy

A member in south group call himself as a tail ''Christmas". His main job in facebook is scolding and abusing UGC officials and acquiring likes. I think people like him has to beg others to join the case with in two months. Thus he will realize the some members were not afraid and his thinking was correct

So Congratulation to all 18 Petitioners whose effort and money has brought us victory. Some leaders in face book who do nothing pretends as all are their effort just for likes and comments in facebook. Beware of this leaders and Non petitioners, please organise yourself and all petitioners need your help in Supreme court. The 18 petitioners can't afford the fees of Supreme court. If you want a final victory please do this

Last edited by vivaradoshi on Sun May 26, 2013 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
vivaradoshi
vivaradoshi
SILVER
SILVER

Male Age : 36
Birthday : 1988-01-01

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty ugc will go supreme court

Post by samkzd Thu May 02, 2013 12:44 am

Thanks sir

from the news it is clear that UGC will move SC. Their intension to approach SC is clearly revealed by advocate Mishra. I have posted this in both the group of facebook. Unfortunately even the leaders has not accepted this proof and some of them misinterpreted this as court ordered UGC not to move SC. My post has also deleted in one group-even leaders are not matured and makes irresponsible statements which makes people dreamy and inactive, nothing else, for getting likes many of them are scolding UGC by which we have no use in getting our e certificate

samkzd

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty Nonsense

Post by Sanjayg Thu May 02, 2013 8:36 am

Hey doshi,
what a nonsense have you written? Don't you have any job? Simply sitting in front of computers and typing nonsense?
Why are you engaged in abusing leaders of facebook groups who restlessly fighting for the benefit of all victims of NET june 2012? If you have different opinion you can boldly express it in the facebook group itself. But you take this coward's path. Noone will believe in your nonsense. This site is also not famous. So people will not even see or read your nonsense. Coward people like you can only do this. If you have guts come and reveal your facebook name. Post it there.

Sanjayg

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty Reply for Nonsense

Post by vivaradoshi Fri May 03, 2013 7:41 pm

A guest member called Sanjayg, as a reply to my post on the news of Nagpur High Court Division Bench Order and Facebook idiots, has made the following statements

1. I am writing here nonsenses
  2. I haven't any job rather than typing this
  3. I am simply sitting infront of computer and typing nonsense
  4. I am engaged in abusing leaders of facebook group formed for UGC NET 2012 June victims
  5. Those leaders are restlessly working for the benefit of all victims
  6. I have some different opinion in this matter
  7. I should express it in the group wall of facebook itself
  8. Posting here is the sign of a coward
  9. Noone will believe my views
  10. v4vhse site is not famous
  11. So people will not read it
  12. I have no guts
  13. If I posses guts I should reveal my facebook ID or come to there
My replies

1. I am writing here nonsenses- That's my choice. Nonsense is your opinion. I don't think it is nonsense. If the admins of this site feel my post is nonsense they can remove it.

2. I haven't any job rather than typing this- I don't like to reveal my job. Anyway from expressing opinions in web forums do not result in getting money, it causes to loss of time ( If I engaged in anyother activity I can earn money), the internet connection expense, depreciation of computer equipment, electricity charge etc are expenses which I have to give for this typing, so this activity is not a job, for every job helps to earn money,not to spend it

3. I am simply sitting in front of computer and typing nonsense- It is under my own expense. You have no right to say I should leave from the front of computer

4. I am engaged in abusing leaders of Facebook group formed for UGC NET 2012 June victims- I am illustrating the depth of misunderstanding propagated these people who claim themselves as leaders and cause for misguiding poor guys like you. Even a layman or who failed in 10th standard knows an appeal rejected in a division bench of high court can be submitted to Supreme court for revision. And a division bench has no authority to restrict a party to not to approach Supreme Court. But those having Post Graduate with more than 55% are not aware or just pretend as not aware to get likes in facebook and rise emotions only. Should I call them very brilliant rather than idiots. Even the original idiots may protest when I call them "idiots" because the original idiots will say we are idiots but will not do this type of utter foolishness. So king of idiots is the name befitted to such people

5. Those leaders are restlessly working for the benefit of all victims - What is the work done by them? Vaikom Muhammed basheer is the one of famous writer in malayalam (Kerala), Ettukali mammoonju (spider mammoonju) is one of his famous character. When some one in the village says a woman is pregnant, this character will say "that is mine". The facebook leaders are this type. Most of them are even not petitioners, just says bla bla bla out of the efforts and money of others. Eventually some of them are even not NET aspirants. The real credit of the development lies on the petitioners who opened the path of legal fighting, these people were simply sitting silently. When Kerala SB order came these spider character came and claimed its credit. There after so many court orders came, these reams were propagating not to give or join in petition then. But when the order came in favour they claimed it was out of their encouraging. One of the main leader is a social activist and a research scholar, he wants real experiment of social activism in his assignment and project, so victimised poor guys in fulfilling his project as Dharna and protest meets. Poor guys exposed harsh sun at the noon in Delhi and he was completing his project
On april 2013, the Kerala HC closed on vacation, one of member posted that she called to the home of Chief Justice and order will be out with in some days , the Jokeendar on seeing this (probably believed it was true) made a timeline post containing one line -"Kerala HC will be out soon " there was no source of news or even explanation. You like people covered him with likes and congratulations. But his post was just based on a rumour made the other user. This is not a simple example, if you watch you can see more example. Even today (3/5/2013) evening one of the user named rajeev (not full name) claimed he had visited UGC office and they have said that they have not received the order of Nagpur Court. He even uploaded an image as he went to UGC office. Soon this jokeendar fellow got inferiority complex and made a post that he had talked with Surendar singh. The details was just copy of rajeev. I am sure he is an Ettukali mammoonj who takes the credit of actions which is done by others.

One of the other leader said " The kerala DB order will come on april 5 Thanks" . He is also like jokeendar minded people. Only dialogue and no action.

6. I have some different opinion in this matter- Yes sure
7. I should express it in the group wall of facebook itself- I will decide that where to post and where not to post

8. Posting here is the sign of a coward- On what logic

9. Noone will believe my views- No problem. I am not compelling anyone to believe me. But even the quick net team of facebook has copied my post and pasted in their website (given credit to me). The logic and motive behind the filing appeal against top 15% rule of December NET Exam was from base of my post. You can read it from here.

10. v4vhse site is not famous website- I don't know. But it respond well in google for UGC, VHSE and PSC even if it is not a part of a world wide well established community like facebook

11. So people will not read it- I don't mind it- This matter is posted two days ago, but upto this time it got 350 views. Atleast 300 people will have read it

12. I have no guts- I think you are the wholesaler of guts. Then borrow me some if you feel so

13. If I posses guts I should reveal my facebook ID or come to there- I have come there and watches even minute things, posting is my choice,

Hindi version
एक
अतिथि सदस्य निम्नलिखित बयान दिया गया है, नागपुर उच्च न्यायालय खंडपीठ के
आदेश और फेसबुक बेवकूफों की खबर पर मेरी पोस्ट करने के लिए एक जवाब के रूप
में, Sanjayg बुलाया

मैं यहाँ nonsenses लिख रहा हूँ

मैं किसी भी काम के बजाय इस टाइपिंग नहीं है

मैं बस कंप्यूटर और टाइपिंग बकवास के सामने बैठा हूँ

मैं यूजीसी नेट 2012 जून पीड़ितों के लिए गठित Facebook समूह के नेताओं को कोस में लगी हूँ

उन नेताओं को बड़ी बेसब्री से सभी पीड़ितों के लाभ के लिए काम कर रहे हैं

मैं इस मामले में कुछ अलग राय है

मैं facebook खुद के समूह दीवार में यह व्यक्त करना चाहिए

यहाँ पोस्टिंग एक कायर की निशानी है

कोई भी मेरे विचारों को मानना ​​होगा

v4vhse साइट प्रसिद्ध नहीं है

इसलिए लोग इसे नहीं पढ़ा होगा

मैं कोई हिम्मत

मैं पास हिम्मत है तो मैं अपने फेसबुक आईडी से पता चलता है या वहाँ के लिए आना चाहिए

मेरा उत्तरों

1. मैं nonsenses-कि मेरी पसंद है यहाँ लिख रहा हूँ. बकवास अपनी राय है. मैं यह बकवास है नहीं लगता है. इस साइट के व्यवस्थापक अपनी पोस्ट बकवास है लगता है कि वे इसे दूर कर सकते हैं.

2. बल्कि मैं इस मैं अपनी नौकरी प्रकट करने के लिए पसंद नहीं है टाइपिंग के अलावा कोई काम नहीं है. वैसे
भी वेब मंचों में राय व्यक्त पैसा मिल रहा में परिणाम नहीं है से, यह समय
की हानि (मैं anyother गतिविधि में लिप्त है तो मैं पैसे कमा सकते हैं) का
कारण बनता है, इंटरनेट कनेक्शन खर्च, कंप्यूटर उपकरणों का ह्रास, बिजली
प्रभारी आदि खर्च कर रहे हैं जो मैं इस
टाइपिंग के लिए दे दिया है, ताकि इस गतिविधि इसे खर्च करने के लिए नहीं,
हर काम के लिए पैसे कमाने के लिए मदद करता है के लिए, एक नौकरी नहीं है

3. मैं बस कंप्यूटर के सामने बैठे और बकवास, यह मेरे स्वयं के खर्च के अधीन है टाइप कर रहा हूँ. तुम्हें पता है मैं कंप्यूटर के सामने से छोड़ देना चाहिए कहने का कोई अधिकार नहीं

4. मैं
यूजीसी नेट 2012 के लिए गठित फेसबुक समूह के नेताओं को कोस में लगे हुए
जून पीड़ितों-मैं गलतफहमी की गहराई illustrating नेताओं और आप जैसे गरीब
लोगों को गुमराह करने के लिए कारण के रूप में खुद को जो दावा है कि इन
लोगों को प्रचारित कर रहा हूँ. 10
वीं कक्षा में असफल रहा जो यहां तक ​​कि एक आम आदमी या उच्च न्यायालय की
एक खंडपीठ में अस्वीकार कर दिया एक अपील संशोधन के लिए सर्वोच्च अदालत में
प्रस्तुत किया जा सकता है जानता है. और एक खंडपीठ ने सुप्रीम कोर्ट के दृष्टिकोण को नहीं करने के लिए एक पार्टी को प्रतिबंधित करने के लिए कोई अधिकार नहीं है. लेकिन
55% से अधिक के साथ पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट होने के Facebook और केवल वृद्धि
भावनाओं में पसंद प्राप्त करने के बारे में पता ही नहीं नाटक अभी अवगत हैं
या नहीं. बल्कि मैं बेवकूफों से उन्हें बहुत शानदार फोन करना चाहिए. मैं
उन्हें "बेवकूफ" कहते हैं कि जब मूल बेवकूफों हम बेवकूफ हैं कहेंगे लेकिन
निरा मूर्खता के इस प्रकार से काम नहीं चलेगा, क्योंकि यहां तक ​​कि मूल
बेवकूफों विरोध हो सकता है. बेवकूफों के राजा ऐसे लोगों को befitted नाम है तो

5. उन नेताओं को बड़ी बेसब्री से सभी पीड़ितों के लाभ के लिए काम कर रहे हैं - उनके द्वारा किए गए कार्य क्या है? वाईकॉम
मोहम्मद बशीर मलयालम (केरल), Ettukali mammoonju (मकड़ी mammoonju) में
मशहूर लेखक से एक है अपने प्रसिद्ध चरित्र में से एक है. गांव में कुछ एक एक महिला गर्भवती है जब वे कहते हैं, यह चरित्र है कि "मेरा है" कहेंगे. फेसबुक के नेताओं के इस प्रकार के होते हैं. उनमें से अधिकांश याचिकाकर्ताओं भी नहीं कर रहे हैं, बस दूसरों के प्रयासों और पैसे के bla bla bla बाहर कहते हैं. आखिरकार उनमें से कुछ भी नेट अभ्यर्थियों नहीं हैं. विकास की वास्तविक क्रेडिट कानूनी लड़ाई के मार्ग खोला जो याचिकाकर्ताओं पर स्थित है, इन लोगों को बस चुपचाप बैठे थे. केरल एस.बी. आदेश आया था, जब इन मकड़ी चरित्र आया और अपने क्रेडिट का दावा किया. इतने सारे अदालत के आदेश आया था वहाँ के बाद, इन reams दे या फिर इस याचिका में शामिल होने के लिए नहीं प्रचार कर रहे थे. लेकिन आदेश के पक्ष में आया था जब वे यह उनके उत्साहजनक के बाहर दावा किया गया था. मुख्य
नेता से एक एक सामाजिक कार्यकर्ता और एक शोध छात्र है, वह अपने काम और
परियोजना में सामाजिक सक्रियता के वास्तविक प्रयोग, धरना के रूप में अपनी
परियोजना को पूरा करने में इतना पीड़ित गरीब लोगों और विरोध मिलता है चाहता
है. गरीब लोगों को दिल्ली में दोपहर में कठोर सूरज संपर्क में है और वह अपनी परियोजना को पूरा किया गया था

अप्रैल
2013 में, केरल उच्च न्यायालय, छुट्टी पर वह मुख्य न्यायाधीश के घर को
बुलाया और आदेश कुछ दिनों में साथ बाहर हो जाएगा कि तैनात सदस्य में से एक
को बंद कर दिया, देखकर Jokeendar इस (शायद यह सच था माना) एक समय पोस्ट
बनाया एक लाइन से युक्त - "केरल हाईकोर्ट बाहर हो जाएगा जल्द ही" समाचार या भी स्पष्टीकरण का कोई स्रोत नहीं था. आप लोगों को पसंद और बधाई के साथ उसे कवर पसंद है. लेकिन अपने पद सिर्फ एक अफवाह के आधार पर अन्य उपयोगकर्ता बनाया गया था. यदि आप अधिक उदाहरण देख सकते हैं देखते हैं यह एक साधारण उदाहरण नहीं है. यहां
तक ​​कि आज (2013/03/05) शाम राजीव (पूर्ण नहीं नाम) नामक उपयोगकर्ता की
गयी वह यूजीसी कार्यालय का दौरा किया था और दावा किया कि वे नागपुर
न्यायालय का आदेश प्राप्त नहीं हुआ है कि कहा है. वह विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग के कार्यालय के पास गया के रूप में वह भी एक छवि अपलोड की गई. जल्द ही इस jokeendar साथी हीन भावना मिल गया है और वह सुरेंदर सिंह के साथ बात की थी कि एक के बाद बनाया है. विवरण राजीव की सिर्फ नकल था. मुझे लगता है वह दूसरों के द्वारा किया जाता है, जो कार्रवाई के ऋण लेता है, जो एक Ettukali mammoonj है यकीन है.

अन्य नेता में से एक "केरल डीबी आदेश 5 अप्रैल धन्यवाद पर आ जाएगा" कहा. उन्होंने jokeendar जैसे लोगों के दिमाग भी है. केवल बातचीत और कोई कार्रवाई नहीं की.

6. मैं इस बात हाँ यकीन में कुछ अलग राय है

7. मैं ही, मैं पोस्ट और पोस्ट करने के लिए नहीं है, जहां जहां तय करेगा कि फेसबुक के समूह दीवार में यह व्यक्त करना चाहिए

8. यहाँ पोस्टिंग एक कायर आन की निशानी है क्या तर्क

9. कोई भी अपने विचार, कोई समस्या नहीं मानना ​​होगा. मैं मुझ पर विश्वास करने के लिए मजबूर कर किसी को भी नहीं हूँ. लेकिन फेसबुक की भी जल्दी शुद्ध टीम अपने पद की नकल की और (मेरे लिए ऋण दिया) अपनी वेबसाइट में चिपकाया गया है. दिसम्बर नेट परीक्षा के शीर्ष 15% शासन के खिलाफ दाखिल अपील के पीछे तर्क और मकसद अपने पद के आधार से था. आप यहाँ से पढ़ सकते हैं.

10. v4vhse साइट वेबसाइट मैं नहीं जानता प्रसिद्ध नहीं है. यह
facebook की तरह एक विश्व व्यापी अच्छी तरह से स्थापित समुदाय का हिस्सा
नहीं है लेकिन फिर भी अगर यह यूजीसी, VHSE और पीएससी के लिए गूगल में अच्छी
तरह से प्रतिक्रिया

11. ताकि
लोगों को पढ़ा नहीं होगा यह मुझे कोई आपत्ति नहीं है, यह इस बात दो दिन
पहले पोस्ट किया है, लेकिन इस समय तक यह 350 विचारों मिल गया है. कम से कम 300 लोग इसे पढ़ा होगा

12. मैं कोई हिम्मत, मुझे लगता है कि आप हिम्मत के थोक व्यापारी हैं. आपको ऐसा महसूस हो रहा है तो मुझे कुछ उधार

13. मैं
पास हिम्मत है तो मैं अपने फेसबुक आईडी से पता चलता है या नहीं चलना चाहिए
वहाँ मैं वहाँ आ गए और पोस्टिंग भी मिनट चीजें देखता मेरी पसंद है है,
vivaradoshi
vivaradoshi
SILVER
SILVER

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty Dont be so jealosy

Post by Sanjayg Sat May 04, 2013 2:33 pm

Hello doshi

You are a man with jealousy. I cannot suggest any medicine for it. If you don't know about the case say nothing about it. The people will give like to any post which they like, and there is no meaning of becoming jealousy for that. You can't make me to your opinion by some illogical statements. Remember it. I am one of victim of June and I get a lot of relief from group in facebook. You are not suggesting any idea or activity rather than criticising and actually you lack a lot of information

Sanjayg

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty bad

Post by shankarj Sat May 04, 2013 5:17 pm

Very bad way of time pass

shankarj

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty More on Nagpur DB order and June 2012 NET issue

Post by vivaradoshi Sat May 04, 2013 10:00 pm

Thanks a lot for sanjayg for seeing you again. I feel sympathy on you. I think you are the real victim of June NET exam and is in the path of fighting. Congrats and wish you to happen things as per your desire as early as possible.

Your criticism towards me is more personal and subjective. You are attacking me personally again and again. But my criticism is factual and objective. You must cross those facts rather than criticizing me as jealousy. Everything I said is based on the facts and if you are opposing it by facts I will correct myself. You said you will not agree me. I don't need anybody's sanction,likes or favoritism. I will say the facts which I feel it is correct.

I think one of the main misunderstanding of you about me is that you feel I am against Facebook groups and members in the group related with victims of June 2012. That is not true. I respect many of the members. I congratulate some leaders who found those groups which provide a good platform to organize people, share ideas and suggestions,formulating plans and strategies, predicting possibilities and evaluating outcomes. I am also got many benefits from those groups. I have received many valuable RTI replies and files which made aware me the facts. The difference in opinion is a natural phenomenon in such groups. But the difference should be treated democratically.

Some persons in both groups who sits in the seat of leader are very much blindly minded. Unfortunately their opinion get prominence. " Make the hay while sun shines " is a good phrase which means do things when situations are favorable. The time when a favorable court order issued is the best time to organise people. Unfortunately the bad leaders are doing negative things. Instead of encouraging new comers to make them prepared for Supreme court. they are engaged in propagating all things are finished and now only exist the formality of issuing certificate. They are giving the message to new comers to be lazy and eat from the benefit of petitioners money and effort. Such leaders are in an ego. I have felt sympathy to many members who had given many valuable suggestion of keeping things going on but these idiotic persons rejected it as the idea was not came their brain. That is the problem of leaders. They insist the idea should come from their own head. Any useful suggestion irrespective how brilliant it is they reject it. These all nonsense are by misreading the lines of Nagpur Court order. They propagate a theory that Nagpur DB prohibited UGC from approaching Supreme Court. Thanks to a comment from a user in facebook group, I will explain it here

The request of learned counsel for the respondents to stay the order to enable the University Grant Commission to approach the Supreme Court is rejected.
This is the sentense which is misinterpreted. What does this sentence mean? Is it prohibit UGC from approaching SC? It is a simple sentence which can be even well understood by a man knowing English. The sentence can be again simplified as follows:
1] The learned counsel (Advocate Mishra) made a request for respondents (UGC)
2] The request was to stay the order
3] Stay is beneficial (Not essential) to UGC to approach SC
4] The request was rejected - Therefore the request to stay the order is only rejected. Not the right of UGC to go SC. The allowance of stay may be enable UGC to Supreme Court but the rejection of the same does not make UGC disable to approach Supreme Court. When this is indicated by a user the leader himself made a post in timeline that all should ignore that.
What I understood from the above statement is that:
1] The office procedures take more time. UGC is not a single person to take and implement decision on the same day. The nagpur order published in website on 2/5/2013. On the previous day one of the leader has declared he will go to UGC office tomorrow (2/5/2013) with copy of verdict. But when it received they have decided to go office on 6th May. Look, the students need not go through any formalities, yet a delay is taken. So guess the delay in official procedures, especially when UGC have to prepare the documents and writ petition to approach Supreme court. An appeal should be prepared very carefully, the legal cell of UGC have to work more. So they have applied for stay the order
2]The rejection of stay will not make UGC to not to approach SC. A high court has no power to make a party to not to go for further appeal in Higher Court. Even the Ajmal kasab had a chance to appeal in SC and after that review by President. So the Nagpur high court only refused the appeal of UGC to stay their order temporarily for getting time to prepare for appeal in SC. The rejection make UGC to do things faster because there is no time
3] UGC has already decided to approach Supreme Court. Do you think the advocate Mishra applied for a stay to approach them Supreme court is his own decision? Has he the power to take such a big decision. The answer is obviously No. So what can be happened? In any of the previous meeting UGC had decided to approach Supreme Court if Nagpur DB order is not favourable to them and so the Mishra had given the stay request containing " we request before the Honorable Court to stay the order for ------ period to enable us to approach SC" . This is given in accordance with a decision taken in a previous meeting. This simple logic is not understood by those donkey leaders and they are proving that they do not even deserve a NET certificate

Hello sanjayg - this is the truth. You say I am jealousy. Fools may like and follow fools. Why do I need to become envy of them? I am sympathetic them for being misguided.

Then you get relief from them. If you are so sad, then liquor or drugs may give you temporary relief. When the hang is over from your head you again reached in the real world of reality. That is the relief given by these idiots. The permanent relief is convincing the real situation. Not hiding it by thinking the members may unlike or feel bad.

Then you says I am not suggesting any alternative idea. I have suggested it where it need. You don't know about it. What now I am suggesting is prepare for Supreme Court. Total petitioners are about 3000 and many of them are not sure they will again contribute to money towards the huge fee of Supreme Court Judges. It is sure that UGC will approach SC. Other statements like UGC is afraid to go SC because they feel shame on the failure in SC, The SC may reject appeal before taking into file etc are just emotional statements and I think they have come from the desire of candidates. And then if no advocate is attended the student side, surely, the arguments of UGC will get prominence and thus SC may give a verdict in favour of UGC. And these facebook idiots can discuss then "whether SC order is applicable to all. The petitioner will not get certificate because SC ordered but we are non-petitioners and so there is no problem in issuing certificate to us" etc and etc. So please organise well and only if organised well, and only if organised well you can get a positive verdict from Supreme Court. It is easy comment in facebook as 'we are prepared to go SC' and 'we will win sure' 'the final victory will be ours etc. But noone thinks about the practical path, difficulties and threats, the preparations required to defend in supreme court rather than wasting time in making emotional statements. And instead of convincing the seriousness of issue , leaders are giving the message for being lazy and not produce any vital support. "You don't worry. The order will be applicable to all" is the representative comment towards new members asking doubt. Its extension is "you please sit in your home in idle. The petitioners will give appeal and spend money. If you have no problem like my all comment.You need not join petition or connect others to organise"

At last you say, I lack information. You are correct. I don't know how much case is pending against UGC in different courts and like things. But I know very well about the Kerala situation rather than you or any petitioner know. I will finish this long post after explaining that back ground story (Not a story- but real experience)

You know there are about 3000 petitioners in Kerala. More candidates are victims in other states but number of petitioners are negligible when compared with Kerala. Do you think this is an automatic thing? The SB order of Kerala contained many points having more than 60 pages that is too typed without line space (Nagpur DB order has also 44 pages, But name of parties have omitted and space adjusted it will be only 10 pages). Do you think this order is also came without a research?

The background starts 18 years ago, when NET was introduced. In one of the district of Kerala there was a brilliant student who earned very high marks and good academic record. His dream was to become a college lecture and serve students. The financial background of his family was not much big to purchase a lecture post in govt aided college. Moreover his post graduation was in Law and so the opportunity was low. But the introduction of NET for lectures came as a barrier to him. Yet he was confident that he could pass it easily. The only limit was the bad handwriting. You know a man with fluent ideas can write with his natural way of writing. When he try to slow it for good handwriting his fluency of words will stop and thus difficult to write the points. He attended the exam. That time UGC never revealed any criteria. The employment news was only source to get result. If the roll number is there he passed and if it is not there failed. That was the condition. Our brilliant law student attempted twice in NET. But both times he could not find his number in result. He was sure both time he may pass. But he did not understand what had happened. No proofs, no replies for inquiry, no change card for revaluation etc. helped him to understand the result declaration is not rational and subject like law it is difficult to pass. He left his ambition. his dreams became waste. He selected the field of lawyer. His brilliance made him famous. At last June 2012, he heard UGC has decided to take objective test in all 3 papers. And the criteria is 40 40 50. He recalled his old days and thought if UGC had implemented it in that time he may had become a famous professor without even reading single line in law book to get an easy 40 40 50.

After result he knew UGC has played a bad trick. If you believe it or not, he was the one major hand in organising petitioners all over in Kerala. Most of the petitioners will not know this. They have intimated by their friends that a case is proposed to give in high court and knew nothing more than that. The contribution of such petitioners are also limited in Rs 3000- 5000 and copies of hall ticket, mark sheet and OMR. It is his effort.It was his revenge to UGC who struck his dreams by changing an eligibility test to a competitive test. During his time there was no proof. But in June 2012 the weapon was given by UGC. He is responsible for points argued in SB and his effort will not become in vain because of an elaborated order from SB.

So sanjayg, please don't tell I knew nothing about it. Thanks
vivaradoshi
vivaradoshi
SILVER
SILVER

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty Hindi version

Post by vivaradoshi Sat May 04, 2013 10:03 pm

फिर आप को देखने के लिए sanjayg के लिए बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद. मैं तुम पर सहानुभूति लग रहा है. मैं आपको जून नेट परीक्षा की असली शिकार हैं और लड़ने के रास्ते में है. बधाई हो और जितनी जल्दी हो सके अपनी इच्छा के अनुसार बातें होने कामना करते हैं.
मेरे प्रति आपके आलोचना अधिक व्यक्तिगत और व्यक्तिपरक है. आप व्यक्तिगत रूप से मुझे बार बार हमला कर रहे हैं. लेकिन मेरी आलोचना तथ्यात्मक और उद्देश्य है. आप बल्कि ईर्ष्या के रूप में मेरी आलोचना से उन तथ्यों को पार करना होगा. मैं ने कहा कि सब कुछ तथ्यों पर आधारित है और आप तथ्यों से इसका विरोध कर रहे हैं तो मैं खुद को सही होगा. आप मुझसे सहमत नहीं करेगी. मुझे किसी की मंजूरी, पसंद या पक्षपात की जरूरत नहीं है. मुझे लगता है मैं यह सही लगता है जो तथ्यों को कहेंगे.

मैं अपने बारे में आप का मुख्य गलतफहमी में से एक तुम मैं जून 2012 के पीड़ितों के साथ संबंधित समूह में फेसबुक समूहों और सदस्यों के खिलाफ हूँ महसूस हो रहा है कि लगता है. यह सच नहीं है. मैं सदस्यों के कई सम्मान करते हैं. मैं लोगों को, शेयर विचारों और सुझावों, योजनाओं और रणनीति तैयार संभावनाओं का अनुमान लगाया है और परिणामों के मूल्यांकन का आयोजन करने के लिए एक अच्छा मंच प्रदान करते हैं जो उन समूहों पाया जो कुछ नेताओं को बधाई देता हूं. मैं भी उन समूहों से कई लाभ मिल रहा है. मैं मुझे तथ्यों के बारे में पता किया जो कई मूल्यवान आरटीआई का जवाब दें और फ़ाइलों को प्राप्त हुआ है. राय में अंतर यह है कि इस तरह के समूहों में एक प्राकृतिक घटना है. लेकिन अंतर यह है कि लोकतांत्रिक तरीके से व्यवहार किया जाना चाहिए.

नेता की सीट में बैठता है जो दोनों समूहों में कुछ व्यक्तियों बहुत ज्यादा आँख बंद करके दिमाग हैं. दुर्भाग्य से उनकी राय शोहरत मिलती है. परिस्थितियों के अनुकूल हैं जब बातें करते हैं जिसका मतलब है एक अच्छा मुहावरा है "बहती गंगा में हाथ धोना". जारी किए गए एक अनुकूल अदालत के आदेश के लोगों को संगठित करने के लिए सबसे अच्छा समय है जब समय. दुर्भाग्य से बुरा नेताओं नकारात्मक बातें कर रहे हैं. इसके बजाय उन्हें सुप्रीम कोर्ट के लिए तैयार करने के लिए नए comers को प्रोत्साहित करने की. वे सब बातें समाप्त हो गया और अब केवल प्रमाण पत्र जारी करने की औपचारिकता मौजूद रहे हैं प्रचार में लगे हुए हैं. वे आलसी और याचिकाकर्ताओं पैसे और प्रयास के लाभ से खाने के लिए नए comers को संदेश दे रहे हैं. इस तरह के नेताओं के एक अहंकार में हैं. मैंचीजों पर जा रहा है लेकिन विचार उनके दिमाग में आया था नहीं किया गया थाके रूप में इन मूर्खतापूर्ण व्यक्तियों इसे अस्वीकार कर रखने के कई बहुमूल्य सुझाव दिया था जो कई सदस्यों के लिए सहानुभूति महसूस किया है. यही कारण है कि नेताओं की समस्या है. उन्होंने यह विचार उनके स्वयं के सिर से आना चाहिए जोर देते हैं. किसी भी उपयोगी सुझाव दिए बिना यह है कि कैसे शानदार वे इसे अस्वीकार. ये सब बकवास नागपुर कोर्ट के आदेश की तर्ज ग़लत व्याख्या कर रहे हैं. वे नागपुर डीबी सर्वोच्च न्यायालय के पास जाने से यूजीसी निषिद्ध है कि एक सिद्धांत का प्रचार. Facebook समूह में एक उपयोगकर्ता से एक टिप्पणी के लिए धन्यवाद, मैं यहां यह समझा जाएगा
विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग ने सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने खारिज कर दिया है दृष्टिकोण करने के लिए सक्षम करने के लिए रहने के लिए उत्तरदाताओं के लिए सीखा वकील के अनुरोध.

यह गलत व्याख्या है जो sentense है. इस वाक्य का क्या मतलब है? यह अनुसूचित जाति के पास जाने से यूजीसी निषेध है? यह भी अच्छी तरह से अंग्रेजी जानने के एक आदमी से समझा जा सकता है जो एक साधारण वाक्य है. वाक्य फिर निम्नानुसार सरल किया जा सकता है:
1] सीखा वकील (एडवोकेट मिश्रा) (यूजीसी) उत्तरदाताओं के लिए एक अनुरोध किया

2] अनुरोध आदेश रहने के लिए था

3] रहो अनुसूचित जाति के दृष्टिकोण के लिए विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग के लिए (नहीं आवश्यक) फायदेमंद है

4] के अनुरोध को अस्वीकार कर दिया गया था - इसलिए आदेश रहने के लिए अनुरोध केवल खारिज कर दिया है. सुप्रीम कोर्ट जाने के लिए विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग की न सही. रहने का भत्ता सुप्रीम कोर्ट में यूजीसी सक्षम हो सकता है, लेकिन एक ही की अस्वीकृति यूजीसी सुप्रीम कोर्ट के दृष्टिकोण को अक्षम नहीं कर सकता है. यह एक उपयोगकर्ता नेता ने संकेत दिया है जब खुद को लगता है कि सभी को नजरअंदाज करना चाहिए कि इस समय में एक के बाद बनाया है.
क्या मैं उपरोक्त कथन से समझा है:

1] कार्यालय प्रक्रियाओं और समय लगेगा. यूजीसी के एक ही दिन में निर्णय लेने और लागू करने के लिए एक भी व्यक्ति नहीं है. नागपुर आदेश 2013/02/05 पर वेबसाइट में प्रकाशित. पिछले दिन पर नेता से एक वह फैसले की प्रति के साथ यूजीसी कार्यालय कल (2013/02/05) के लिए जाना जाएगा की घोषणा की है. लेकिन इसे प्राप्त जब वे 6 मई को दफ्तर जाने का फैसला किया है. देखो, छात्रों के एक देरी लिया जाता है और अभी तक कोई औपचारिकताओं के माध्यम से जाने की जरूरत नहीं है. तो यूजीसी सर्वोच्च अदालत के दस्तावेजों और रिट याचिका तैयार करने की है, खासकर जब सरकारी प्रक्रियाओं में देरी लगता है. एक अपील बहुत सावधानी से तैयार किया जाना चाहिए, विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग के कानूनी सेल अधिक काम करना है. तो वे आदेश रहने के लिए आवेदन किया है

2] रहने की अस्वीकृति अनुसूचित जाति के दृष्टिकोण को नहीं करने के लिए विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग नहीं कर देगा. एक उच्च न्यायालय ने उच्च न्यायालय में आगे अपील करने के लिए जाने के लिए नहीं करने के लिए एक पार्टी बनाने की कोई शक्ति है. यहां तक ​​कि अजमल कसाब ने सुप्रीम कोर्ट में है और राष्ट्रपति ने कहा कि समीक्षा के बाद अपील करने का मौका था. तोनागपुर उच्च न्यायालय ने ही सुप्रीम कोर्ट में अपील के लिए तैयार करने केलिए समय प्राप्त करने के लिए अस्थायी रूप से अपने आदेश रहने के लिए यूजीसी की अपील से इनकार कर दिया. कोई समय नहीं है, क्योंकि वहाँ अस्वीकृति तेजी से बातें करने के लिए विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग बनाने

3] यूजीसी पहले ही सुप्रीम कोर्ट के दृष्टिकोण का फैसला किया है. आप मिश्रा उनके दृष्टिकोण को एक रहने के लिए आवेदन अधिवक्ता सुप्रीम कोर्ट अपने ही निर्णय है लगता है? वह इतना बड़ा निर्णय लेने की शक्ति है. जवाब जाहिर हुआ जा सकता है तो क्या नंबर है? यूजीसीनागपुर डीबी आदेश उनके लिए अनुकूल नहीं है और इसलिए मिश्रा "हम के लिए आदेश रहने के लिए माननीय न्यायालय के समक्ष अनुरोध युक्त रहने अनुरोध दिया था कि अगर सुप्रीम कोर्ट के दृष्टिकोण का फैसला किया था पिछली बैठक से किसीमें ------ अवधि "हमें अनुसूचित जाति के दृष्टिकोण के लिए सक्षम करने के लिए. यह एक पिछली बैठक में लिए गए निर्णय के अनुसार दिया जाता है. यह सरल तर्क उन गधा नेताओं द्वारा समझ नहीं है और वे भी एक नेट प्रमाणपत्र के लायक नहीं है कि साबित हो रहे हैं

Sanjayg हैलो - यह सच है. तुम्हें पता है मैं ईर्ष्या कर रहा हूँ कहना है. मूर्खों की तरह है और मूर्खों का पालन कर सकते हैं. क्यों मैं उनमें से ईर्ष्या बनने की जरूरत है? मुझे गुमराह किया जा रहा है के लिए उन्हें सहानुभूति है.

तो आप उन लोगों से राहत मिलती है. तुम इतनी दुखी हो, तो शराब या ड्रग्स आप अस्थायी राहत दे सकता है. हैंग अपने सिर से खत्म हो गया है जब आप फिर से वास्तविकता की असली दुनिया में पहुंच गया. यही कारण है कि इन बेवकूफों द्वारा दिए गए राहत है. स्थायी राहत वास्तविक स्थिति कायल है. सदस्यों सोच से यह छुपा नहीं या विपरीत बुरा लग सकता है.

तो फिर तुम मुझे किसी भी वैकल्पिक विचार नहीं सुझाव दे रहा हूँ कहते हैं. यह जरूरत है, जहां मैं यह सुझाव दिया है. आप इसके बारे में पता नहीं है. क्या अब मैं सुझाव दे रहा हूँ सुप्रीम कोर्ट के लिए तैयार है. कुल याचिकाकर्ताओं 3000 के बारे में हैं और उनमें से कई वे फिर से सुप्रीम कोर्ट के न्यायाधीशों की भारी शुल्क की दिशा में पैसे के लिए योगदान देगा यकीन नहीं कर रहे हैं. यह यूजीसी अनुसूचित जाति दृष्टिकोण होगा कि यकीन है. वे अनुसूचित जाति में विफलता पर शर्म महसूस करते हैं क्योंकि यूजीसी की तरह अन्य बयान सुप्रीम कोर्ट जाने का डर है, अनुसूचित जाति फाइल आदि में लेनेसे पहले अपील को अस्वीकार कर सकते हैं सिर्फ भावनात्मक बयान कर रहे हैं और
मुझे लगता है कि वे उम्मीदवारों की इच्छा से आए हैं लगता है. और कोई वकील छात्र पक्ष में भाग लिया है तो, निश्चित रूप से, विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग के तर्कों को प्रमुखता मिल जाएगा और इस प्रकार अनुसूचित जाति यूजीसी के पक्ष में फैसला दे सकता है. और इन फेसबुक बेवकूफ "अनुसूचित जाति आदेश सभी पर लागू होता है या नहीं. अनुसूचित जाति का आदेश दिया है लेकिन हम गैर याचिकाकर्ताओं हैं और इसलिए प्रमाण पत्र जारी करने में कोई समस्या नहीं है हमारे पास नहीं है क्योंकि याचिकाकर्ता प्रमाण पत्र नहीं मिलेगा" फिर चर्चा कर सकते हैं आदि और आदि तोसंगठित कृपया अच्छीतरह से और केवल आप अच्छी तरह से सुप्रीम कोर्ट से एक सकारात्मक फैसले कोप्राप्त कर सकते हैं का आयोजन अच्छी तरह से, और केवल संगठित अगर अगर. यह और 'अंतिम विजय आदि हमारा होगा' यकीन है कि हम जीतेंगे 'हम सुप्रीम कोर्टजाने के लिए तैयार हैं' लेकिन कोई व्यावहारिक रास्ता, कठिनाइयों और खतरों,सर्वोच्च में की रक्षा करने के लिए आवश्यक तैयारियों के बारे में सोचता हैके रूप में facebook में आसान टिप्पणी है अदालत बल्कि भावनात्मक बयान देने में समय बर्बाद कर से. बजायइस मामले की गंभीरता को समझाने की और, नेताओं को किसी भी महत्वपूर्णसमर्थन उत्पादन आलसी और नहीं होने के लिए संदेश दे रहे हैं. "तुम चिंता मत करो. आदेश सभी पर लागू होगा" संदेह पूछ नए सदस्यों की ओर प्रतिनिधि टिप्पणी है. इसकाविस्तार है, "आप बेकार में अपने घर में बैठकर करें. याचिकाकर्ताओं अपीलदेने के लिए और पैसा खर्च करना होगा. आप मेरे सभी comment.You आवश्यकता परयाचिका में शामिल होने या दूसरों को व्यवस्थित करने के लिए कनेक्ट नहीं कीतरह कोई समस्या नहीं है, तो"

आप कहते हैं कि अंत में, मैं जानकारी की कमी है. आप सही हैं. मैं कितना मामले विभिन्न अदालतों में और चीजों की तरह यूजीसी के खिलाफ लंबित है पता नहीं है. लेकिन मैं तुम्हें या किसी भी याचिकाकर्ता पता बजाय केरल स्थिति के बारे में बहुत अच्छी तरह से जानते हैं. मैं (नहीं एक कहानी है लेकिन वास्तविक अनुभव) कि वापस जमीन कहानी समझाने के बाद यह लंबे समय के बाद खत्म हो जाएगा

आप केरल में लगभग 3000 याचिकाकर्ताओं कर रहे हैं पता है. अधिक उम्मीदवारों को अन्य राज्यों में शिकार हैं, लेकिन केरल के साथ तुलना में याचिकाकर्ताओं की संख्या नगण्य हैं. आप इस एक स्वचालित बात है लगता है? केरलकी एस.बी. आदेश भी लाइन अंतरिक्ष (नागपुर डीबी आदेश भी 44 पृष्ठों की है,लेकिन पार्टियों के नाम छोड़ा गया है और अंतरिक्ष में यह केवल 10 पृष्ठोंकी जाएगी समायोजित) के बिना लिखा गया है कि 60 से अधिक पृष्ठों वाले कईबिंदुओं निहित. आप इस आदेश को भी एक शोध के बिना आया है लगता है?

पृष्ठभूमि नेट शुरू की गई थी, जब 18 साल पहले शुरू होता है. केरल के जिले से एक में बहुत उच्च अंक और अच्छा अकादमिक रिकॉर्ड कमाया है जो एक प्रतिभाशाली छात्र नहीं था. उसका सपना एक कॉलेज व्याख्यान हो जाते हैं और छात्रों की सेवा करने के लिए किया गया था. अपने परिवार की वित्तीय पृष्ठभूमि सरकारी सहायता प्राप्त महाविद्यालय में एक व्याख्यान पद खरीद करने के लिए बहुत बड़ा नहीं था. इसके अलावा अपनी पोस्ट ग्रेजुएशन कानून में था और इसलिए अवसर कम था. लेकिन व्याख्यान के लिए नेट की शुरूआत उसे करने के लिए एक बाधा के रूप में आया था. फिर भी वह आसानी से इसे पारित कर सकता है कि पूरा भरोसा था. केवल सीमा खराब लिखावट थी. आप धाराप्रवाह विचारों के साथ एक आदमी लेखन के अपने प्राकृतिक तरीके से लिख सकते हैं. वह अच्छी लिखावट के लिए यह धीमा करने की कोशिश में अपने शब्दों के प्रवाह को रोकने और इस तरह अंक लिखने के लिए मुश्किल होगा. उन्होंने कहा कि परीक्षा में भाग लिया. उस समय विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग के किसी भी मानदंड से पता चला कभी नहीं. रोजगार समाचार परिणाम प्राप्त करने का एकमात्र स्रोत था. रोल नंबर नहीं है तो वह बीत चुका है और यह वहाँ असफल नहीं है. यही हालत थी. हमारे प्रतिभाशाली कानून के छात्र नेट में दो बार प्रयास किया. लेकिन दोनों बार वह अपनी संख्या परिणाम में नहीं मिल सकता है. वह यकीन है कि वह पास हो सकता है दोनों समय था. लेकिन वह क्या हुआ था समझ में नहीं आया. पुनर्मूल्यांकनआदि के लिए कोई सबूत है, जांच के लिए कोई जवाब, कोई परिवर्तन कार्ड उसेपरिणाम घोषणा इसे पारित करने के लिए मुश्किल है तर्कसंगत और कानून की तरहनहीं है विषय को समझने में मदद की. उन्होंने कहा कि उनकी महत्वाकांक्षा को छोड़ दिया. अपने सपनों बेकार हो गया. वह वकील के क्षेत्र को चुना है. उसकी प्रतिभा उसे प्रसिद्ध बना दिया. पिछले साल जून 2012 में, वह यूजीसी सभी 3 अखबारों में वस्तुनिष्ठ परीक्षा लेने का फैसला किया है सुना. और मापदंड 40 40 50 है. वहअपने पुराने दिनों को याद किया और विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग के उस समयमें इसे लागू किया था तो वह भी एक आसान 40 40 50 पाने के लिए कानून कीकिताब में एक लाइन पढ़ने के बिना एक प्रसिद्ध प्राध्यापक बन गया था हो सकताहै सोचा.
परिणाम के बाद वह यूजीसी एक बुरी चाल निभाई है पता था. आप यह विश्वास है या नहीं, तो वह सभी केरल में खत्म आयोजन याचिकाकर्ताओं में एक प्रमुख हाथ था. याचिकाकर्ताओं में से अधिकांश को यह पता नहीं होगा. वे एक मामला उच्च न्यायालय में देने का प्रस्ताव किया है और उस से ज्यादा कुछ नहीं जानता है कि उनके मित्रों ने सूचित किया है. 5000 और हॉल टिकट की प्रतियां, अंक - पत्र और ओएमआर - ऐसे याचिकाकर्ताओं के योगदान को भी रुपये 3000 में सीमित कर रहे हैं. यह उसकी effort.It एक प्रतियोगी परीक्षा के लिए पात्रता परीक्षा को बदलकर अपने सपनों मारा जो यूजीसी को उसका बदला था है. अपने समय के दौरान वहाँ कोई सबूत नहीं था. लेकिन जून 2012 में हथियार यूजीसी द्वारा दिया गया था. उन्होंनेएस.बी. में तर्क दिया अंक के लिए जिम्मेदार है और अपने प्रयास क्योंकिएस.बी. से एक सविस्तार आदेश की व्यर्थ में नहीं बन जाएगा.
तो sanjayg, मैं इसके बारे में कुछ नहीं जानता था बताओ मत करो. धन्यवाद
vivaradoshi
vivaradoshi
SILVER
SILVER

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty What about these?

Post by Nelsonmj Mon May 06, 2013 12:43 pm

Sir
Read your points well. A law student and a leader of June victim published in facebook update

Rule
regarding appeal in SC according to Justice K.D. SHAHI (HIGH COURT
ALLAHBAD):- If matter is in High Court than without the permission of HC
nobody can move in the Supreme Court for appeal, if victim want to
appeal but victim have no permission from high court than victim can
seek the permission from the SC for appeal after this victim can appeal.
In NHC case NHC rejected the application for the appeal of UGC in SC,
so UGC cant move in SC, if UGC want to appeal, first they will seek the
permission from SC than they can appeal....... THANKS

It means high court should give permission to appeal in SC. In our case it is stayed and so only option before UGC is to declare the result. isn't it?

Nelsonmj

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty Nagpur Division Bench Court Order on UGC NET June 2012 and some related things

Post by vivaradoshi Mon May 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Dear Nelson,

Thanks for your reply. I have seen it in the facebook itself. When a comment is made against there, containing criticism towards utmost positivity, the whole blindly minded common people will jump and attack on me and so avoided. People, especially youth, are celebrity minded. They need only celebration and want to share the emotional. Thus emotional comments get more likes there. If you update as "we will win...hum kamyab honge...." etc. then the community will consider you as a real leader and motivator. No one is interested in reality. They like only dreamy comments which takes them far away from the reality.

Here the basic disagreement between me and those is that they say and propagate "UGC cannot move to Supreme Court according to Nagpur DB order". I am against this. My opposing is not personal. I have cleared the point in above post. Rejecting a stay is not rejecting a party to approach SC. Nagpur DB has only refused to stay its own order as per application given by the UGC. If stay has allowed as per request of UGC, they may get more time to approach SC, but now only within 8 weeks else certificates should be issued within that period. One more hidden thing lying between the following lines of order are, normally court allow the time of one month to issue certificate, but by virtue of the request of stay order by UGC, the period is prolonged to one more month (8 weeks). It is the mercy of court towards UGC, though they rejected their application to stay, yet given a reasonable time to obey the order within or appeal in apex courts.

The request of learned counsel for the respondents to stay the order to enable the University Grant Commission to approach the Supreme Court is rejected. However, eight weeks’ time is granted to declare the results.

The above lines are from the order,which is misinterpreted. Today it is published in a national newspaper also as the facebook groups interpreted. This newspaper was one of the main who propagated a rumour as SC has ordered to issue certificate, when Kerala SB order came. This news has cooled the victims and so was caused for a grate failure in making that positive situation to a big movement which rebuild the indian educational culprits. So it is already NET passed people are playing these tricks, You know the cut off in Mass Communication and Journalism was nearly 40 40 50 for June 2012. Thus we can guess such people has working in those newspaper for cheap salary and so they want 'de organisation' of victims or fear about it becoming a mass movement. If a the present positive situation paves the way for a mass movement, then the bulk fees of SC advocates will not be a problem. To stop it they are again using the same trick. They say the certificate will be issued with in May 2013. Such NET passed people prove they deserve NET because they are brilliant and calculate the facebook idiots having minimum marks will become happy of these fake news. So they will not organise. Then they can't hire a SC advocate. And so UGC will not be crossed in SC. By that UGC will win in SC. I am very sympathetic that no one in facebook groups are aware of this. They just waste their time in making emotional updates like we will win sure etc.

Then next disagreement with me and facebook group is that their overconfidence on the matter of SC. Some of them agree the point UGC has no restriction to approach SC by the Nagpur. Yet they say 1) If they approach SC, they will reject it before admission or 2) They cannot win in SC anyway. I am sure both statements are nothing than just emotional,contains not even 10% logic, and came out of the desire of those who updates. Even the petition of Ajmal kasab and Afsal Guru has taken and heared, and so what is logic behind saying a civil matter will be rejected. A member in facebook and a veteran professor says her matter is in SC and she had also won in HC, But atlast when matter came in consideration of SC, she was not in a position to hire an efficient advocate and so failed in SC. That was a serious update. But the immatured members in facebook was asking to block her for 'discouraging' update.So in natural and normal thinking is applied UGC will move to SC. They are waiting to the same which happened to that Professor. Moreover Advocate Mishra for UGC, when applied for a stay, the cause shown in appeal was that UGC wants to go SC. What other proof is needed to prove UGC's intention?

Then about the statement of Law student. There is an ideal statement in malayalam. One who knows only something is dangerous than one who knows nothing. His quoted lines of Justice K.D. SHAHI (HIGH COURT ALLAHBAD) is only applicable to matter which is in the middle of hearing. When the hearing is not completed and a party feels this matter could not be heard in that court and he must be heard in SC, then he need the permission of the court to change the case. For disposed case it is not applicable. Moreover here the court did not order to not to appeal.

Today's joke- I have earlier said, when one Mr rajeev made an update in facebook group as he went to UGC office and they said UGC will decide what to do only after KHC DB, the main admin aroused his complex and made an update as "no one should believe the sayings of low level UGC officers and we will go and discuss the matter with highlevel officials". Means mr rajeev has only contacted low level officers and he has no contact with higher officials. We are only such caliber persons to contact with chairman. But today on 6/5/2012, those persons with caliber persons had went to UGC. They could not make the update even now. If it was a matter of pleasure they will have celebrate it from 12 pm. But even the peon in UGC may didn't mind them. So wait.... they are thinking what to update. Tomorrow can expect another blunder....

vivaradoshi
vivaradoshi
SILVER
SILVER

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty UGC NET June 2012 facebook updates and realities

Post by vivaradoshi Tue May 07, 2013 10:00 pm

Today I got a personal message from one of the user here. He advised me not to criticise each and every action in facebook group and it is not a good habit see the evils only;try to find the goodness. That was the content of message. I accept it all the way. I appreciate the efforts of the facebook group for maintaining a strong platform for sharing ideas and plans. The user who messaged me said one more thing. It is so cheap that my criticism on the people who went to UGC office yesterday. They were going to give a memorandum which many of the victims can not do such an activity out of geographical hindrance. Then harassing it is equal to harassing all June 2012 victims. I agree with it. The activity done by those people is good. It is better to do something than do nothing.

Yet the friends, please realise that I am not against any activity. I am not criticising everything in facebook group for victims. I am only scrutinizing them. Only indicating mistakes. I am unable to indicate it in the facebook also, because I need to read and watch every topic related with June issue, I visit two major groups in facebook every day, the other group of quick net, related blogs and lislink etc. When I try to correct them there it will reach in my expulsion from groups,as they will take it as demotivation. So after 'get out' I will miss the information.

Yesterday one of the leader updated on their visit of UGC office in the late night. Before that he complained that about 15 people were offered to accompany with him, finally only 5 have come. This is the proof of my arguments. He himself has updated many times in the group to make them cool by "don't worry" statement. I have said it earlier that many of the victims are lazy- they have even costlier mobile phone with 2G or 3G connection and comes in facebook saying we are poor, not having cash to file in court etc. So they are in such a mood to not to take any action but need the benefit of others action and money. The cooling don't worry make these people more lazy, so they will not come from their house. Thus their complaint that many people who offered to accompany us did not kept their promise has no meaning. As you so, so shall reap.

The outcome of their visit was as I said yesterday. Nothing happened. They said a memorandum has been given and posted the copy. Another strange thing was they posted a copy of front page of Nagpur order with received seal of UGC- that too with blue coloured seal. Is UGC returned that copy to them as a proof?
The consideration in UGC office will be very rude and so to save the image they went to MHRD. The visit was not in the agenda early and so it was decided after rude consideration from UGC.

There is another big joke. It is about 11 000 kilo watts power supply. Hello sir, you can make the idiots to convince such a nonsense. He said reading the last line the UGC officer's face was shocked with 11000 KV. Ha ha ha.... The UGC office is in far away og Rajasthan desert, where there is no computer or internet. The court order copy was reading by them for first time when they give it and that too they were eagerly reading it and when reached in the 44 th and last page they get shocked.....ha ha ha. This is liked by atleast 50 people in facebook and believed as true by atleast 100 people. So please understand that I am calling them as idiots for no cause

Another member called robin at today mid noon made an update that one of his friend is working in UGC office and said they were engaged in preparation of June result 2012. I examined his profile. It was created recently and having only 11 friends, that too from the group of facebook. No leaders made comment on this update or asked him to reveal his identity. From this I could understand it is one of the fake profile of leader and he after making a rumour, enjoying everything behind the curtain

So dear messaged friend... Please observe and then say or believe. I have criticised everything which I feel deserve it. But it is not to destroy, just to aware the reality to interested people.
vivaradoshi
vivaradoshi
SILVER
SILVER

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty Why need to worry?

Post by Josjames Thu May 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Sir,
UGC has failed in Kerala High court single bench. Madras High court, Nagpur bench of Bombay high court Division bench, Gwalior bench of Madhyapradesh, Banglore bench of Karnataka high court, Madurai high court bench. The case is in the path of victory in Delhi high court, Chandigarh high court, Aurangabad bench of Maharashtra, Culcutta, Kerala high court Division bench, Bhopal high court etc. So why this pessimism? Be positive and think positively. Only positive thoughts will lead to success.

Josjames

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty Thanks

Post by vivaradoshi Thu May 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Thanks jose james for your free advice. You, after reading my post has been misunderstood as I am one with negative thought. But I believe positive thinking is not dreaming of unreality. Keeping the mind in idle by extra positive dreaming will reach a man in total loss. Real positivism is evaluating the past and predicting the future with facts and logic which has already come. I think you have well heard the story of 3 fishes. I will narrate here in brief.

There were 3 fishes in a pond. One day two fishermen passed by the pond and saw the fishes. They said. It seems there is a lot of fish in this pond. Let us come tomorrow in this way. In the night three fishers meet and shared their feelings. The first fish said. "It is sure that they will come tomorrow and catch us. So I have said to my bird friend to come early tomorrow to get me out here. She will take me to another pond"
The second fish said. "I am not ready to run away with fear. I have an idea and will use it`

The third fish was like you. It said. "I think they will not come tomorrow. If they will come they cannot catch us. The third fish was extra positive like your view about the June 2012 taken to SC. (UGC will not move, if they move they will fail). The second fish thought about the idea of saving its life. The third fish went to sleep.

The next day fishermen came. Before their coming, the first fish escaped. They caught the other two. The second fish keep silent and pretend as if died. The fisherman thought. "The fish is died and will be damaged, so can put it in water. He took it to pond. By the got chance the fish swim to deep pond and thus escaped. The extra positive third fish became delicious food of someone.

So, blind positiveness is not good. Absorbing the realities of situation with keen observation and taking steps to the save the risk of future uncertainties is called positivism.
vivaradoshi
vivaradoshi
SILVER
SILVER

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty Positive steps in facebook

Post by vivaradoshi Sat May 18, 2013 11:02 pm

Every time I begin to type, many of my friends says, I am going to harsh critics towards something. In relation with UGC in this topic, I criticised facebook leaders and their lack of imagination or foolishness for getting likes and applauding comments. But in the past week, there happened some positiveness. Some of the members, especially lady members took up the responsibility in root level. ie. organising the victims in different states for a grand protest at Delhi. I am not against protest, but believe protest has the role in proving the existence of 'the group' in real world. Mere commenting, sharing ideas through facebook will not attract the outsiders attention. The UGC, Govt, Media and general public should be aware of the existence of such a large number of people are here who had victimised by UGC- This could be only possible through a well-organised protest. Yet candidates should understand it is not a short cut to get the certificate. Some of the candidates think that UGC will issue certificates in the evening of the day in which protest is made.

A new leader from Maharashtra has emerged in facebook and made an update that he is going to organise a press conference at the earliest- Got 65 likes and 75 comments with in 2 days. After that no one enquired what happened. Recalling or remembering is curse and forgetting is a bless- Especially for fake promises
vivaradoshi
vivaradoshi
SILVER
SILVER

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty Re: UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders

Post by Ismailn Sun May 19, 2013 1:16 pm

All things you said seems logical, practically the out come is opposite. You said UGC has already decided to move SC in previous meeting. It is may 19, and not yet they moved, also SC is in vacation. So it is proved wrong

Ismailn

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty Some fools believe that UGC is Above the Court.

Post by sunflower.facebook Mon May 20, 2013 3:35 pm

Some fools think that UGC is above the court .. hahaha.. Smile We will come to know about that. lol. Some ppl r saying like this UGC wnt obey court order. hahahahahahahahahaha.......... Poor guys .. Like kids they are speaking. They dnt know what is Judiciary. Basketball
These fools write many comments as if they know everything.. LOL>.. IGNORE THIS BABYS//

sunflower.facebook

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty Fools are always fools

Post by vivaradoshi Mon May 20, 2013 11:46 pm

Dear ismailn sir,

You said my words are proved wrong. I will be the happiest man if it is proved wrong. But you are too early to say that. You can say it after June 30, 2013 if UGC does not approaches SC and decides to issue certificate as per the order of Nagpur Bench. Then you can say my words were totally wrong.
I am at present also ( today is 20th May 2013) believes UGC will give appeal at any time at SC before petitioners can file contempt of court. Without consent of chairman and a decision taken in meeting, the advocate will not write an application for stay in nagpur as the cause shown is "for going supreme court". The advocate himself at his own risk will not write such a cause (Please stay the order because we(UGC) want to go Supreme Court). Then think, I admit I am fool. but who is king of fool. Without observing these simple thing, some people say UGC will not go SC only out of their desire and I establish the opposite side with logic.

And ismailn, you said My words have been proved wrong? Can you provide any proof/ report or authentic news on the matter that UGC is decided to not to go SC. You states it only out of the vacation of SC. What do you think about vacation? Do you think all the complex of court will be closed and there will be only a security guards on gate in vacation. Dear friend, vacation only means the judges will not be there for hearing the cases as regular period. A vacation bench will be there and it will work atleast two days per week. The court office will work as other seasons. Can receive petitions and writs as other season, the only implication of vacation is that judges will not be present as regular working days.

Then next doubt- it has more than 20 days and not yet given revision appeal by UGC. You should understand the difference between taking the decision and implementation of that decision. The decision to go SC can be taken earlier, but its implementation is time consuming. UGC is not a single person like you to prepare something in the night and submit it in the next morning. Before implementing the decision they have to complete office formalities and procedures. One or two meeting of important persons of legal cell, the preparation of review petition is an activity must be done with utmost care. You can not prepare it like a letter to your girl friend, for that reason UGC asked the time and applied for stay in Nagpur and they got 8 weeks. So if the certificate is not issued, they have to acknowledge the nagpur court about their decision to go SC within that stipulated time. So my dear friend ismailn, don't jump before realising victory, you can do it after June 30 if UGC not submitted review petition

Sunflower... I never said UGC is above the law or court. I have described the foolishness of those people who just dreamed all things have completed. You can illustrate me as a fool or baby. It is quite interesting that one who state the possibilities on the basis of the facts is illustrated as a baby and people who says UGC will issue certificates without any base is illustrated as matured gigantic persons. I have no doubt UGC will issue certificate if they cancel their decision of going SC (Non- implementation of taken decision) or if they fail in SC. And also sure they will fail in SC because of weak law points. But my warning is not to sit lazily by saying these "UGC will fail in SC 1000% sure". If you sit simply by saying this you will experience what happened for Rabbit in the old Aesop's fable. The rabbit was over confident about its victory in running competition and so slept well and so his opponent turtle win the race. If you go to sleep like that rabbit by saying 1000% surety, the other petitioners will be in trouble to find enough money for fee of Advocates and by virtue of this UGC tortoises will win the race.
So think who is baby and who is matured
vivaradoshi
vivaradoshi
SILVER
SILVER

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty big idiot

Post by vidhibab Tue May 21, 2013 2:26 pm

you have no gutts to break the unity of ugc net june 2012 victims on facebook.....

vidhibab

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty Re: UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders

Post by Sumitjain Tue May 21, 2013 4:25 pm

Dear vivara..have u read Article 134-A of the Indian Constitution. I cant write big essay like u. Plz read it and you are also far away from reality and legal procedure. U r over imagining but the june group members are not idiots. Do you think you are enough smart to judge someone or a group of scholars? Talking about Art 134-A when any petition is decided it is decided by the HC that whether party can go in appeal to SC or not. And yes my frnd it is a right which is given by court. Another thing i know UGC can move under SLP U/A 136. But do you think judges of all the HCs have less knowledge then ur ideas? If they have supported the students then SC will also do that. And to prove this no authenticity is needed it is principle of common law and natural justice. I am sorry if I hurt u but u are totally wrong here my frnd. No fight can be won without hope it may be false or it may be true. Let me also tell u a story- it was time of war between two kings one was with more army and other was weak. Weak king thought what he should do to save himself from losing war. He said his small army to march rapidly in the area during night. The spy of strong king thought they have wrong knowledge about the strength of king and they advised their king to cancel the fight and he did so. Moral is sometimes fake hopes (acc to u) can make a huge difference. Last thing the group is not made to provide information only but also to keep everybody together and i think they are doing a very good job. God bless every one.
P.s. It is easy to condemn then to appreciate.

Sumitjain

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty Go on with healthy discussion

Post by Malamaram chakkappan Tue May 21, 2013 8:09 pm

Sorry for my entrance, as I am some more busy I could not furnish my opinion in this matter, I am not a member of those referred group of facebook, still I know the facts of case. Any way I request everyone to continue healthy discussion, avoid criticism towards person or group.
The article 134 A referred here can be read from the below links:
Article 134A

view article

Malamaram chakkappan
Malamaram chakkappan
Hall of fame
Hall of fame

Male Posts : 595

Extended Profile
Your views:
Nick name: UNNI
Experience:
UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Left_bar_bleue1/1UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty big idiot

Post by vidhibab Tue May 21, 2013 9:05 pm

vivaradoshi i have one ideal statement for you that is " A bad work man quarrel with his tools" it means "nach na aabe to angan teda", i think first you should learn something.

vidhibab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumitjain Tue May 21, 2013 9:44 pm

Vivara one thing more it is legal common sense as it seems u r unaware of legal procedure that if any party goes to appeal then it automatically puts stay on lower court order and in nhc verdict they are refused to move to SC. Also read 134-A as u will know a court has power to refuse a party to move SC..
I hope my words will make u think who is real fool.
It is also shame for u that u being an indian saying ur brothers and sisters fool as they all are qualified with master degree in their feilds..

Sumitjain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumitjain Tue May 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Vidhibab in logo ka kuch nahi skta bhai..they are sick of negativity...
Vivid plz no need to translate in hindi using software as i can understand english.,(while replying to me).

Sumitjain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjayg Wed May 22, 2013 8:34 am

Vivaradoshi is one who misunderstood he is only brilliant, his opinion is only correct and all others are wrong. This is symptom of serious psychic disorder, and so pls don't reply

Sanjayg

Back to top Go down

Post by vivaradoshi Wed May 22, 2013 11:33 am

Thanks for all who responded to my post. I like factual criticism and crossing my points atleast by the conceptional logic. Mere saying "you are not right" without explaining "why I am wrong" is quite disappointing. As I am not favouring likes,claps,thanks,congratulations and applauds because it makes me "limited" within area, but criticism paves the way for further reference,study and research. Personal criticism- I don't mind it. I am not going to complaint to admin of this forum about such abuse which illustrate me as a psychic disordered person. I never want to convince anyone that I am not mad. So I request the moderator of this forum to keep that post of sanjayg containing abuses to me for reference and proof to civilisation of a person like him. Yet thanks him for showing kind heart to reply for the post of a disordered persons, for 3 times. And I can imagine if he comes next time with a reply, it will contain only third rated words of which one can't see in dictionary.
The some of other argument made here including those which takes the attention away from real issue(UGC based) are
1. I have misunderstood only me is brilliant and all remaining,especially having the other opinion,are fools (sanjayg)
2.I have misunderstood only my opinion is correct in this context and all other's are wrong (sanjayg)
3. I (not only me,but he used they, I don't know whether he mean only me or all members of this forum) am sick of negativity (Sumit jain)
4. I am unaware of legal procedure and so could not understand the fact that when a party goes to further appeal, the order of lower court is automatically stayed (sumit jain)
5. I am really a fool (sumit jain)
6. I haven't read article 134A (sumit jain)
7. His words make me think and it will help me to escape from state of real foolishness (sumit jain)
8. It is shame to call idiots to fellows of india especially for they possess PG (sumit jain)
9. I should learn something (vidhibab)
10.Avoid criticism to facebook group and diplomatically suggest me to read article 134A (Malamaram Chakkappan)
11. I am so far away from reality and legal procedure (sumit jain)
12. I am over imagining and facebook group members are not idiots (sumit jain)
13. I think I am enough smart to judge a group and scholars (sumit jain)
14. Article 134A is a right of a court by which a court decides whether a party to move or not to move SC (sumit jain)
15. I think all judges are inferior to my ideas (sumit jain)
16. If high court favoured students SC also favour (sumit jain)
17. To win a fight, a positive hope even if its base is fake, is necessary or just good(sumit jain)
18. Face book groups are not only for sharing information, but also for get together(sumit jain)
19. Those groups are doing a good job (sumit jain)
20. I am trying to break the unity of facebook groups but I lack guts to do it.

Before giving reply, readers please analyse, how many of the arguments are issue based and not fully or partially personal?If you have read all,analyse, how many comments cross my arguments with logic? I don't intend to say all my words are like words in holy books, but my arguments are based on systematic logics. I really appreciate and acknowledge thanks to Mr Sumitjain, whose major part of criticism is issue based and contains acceptable points which crossed my arguments with proof.
Before a reply let me once again narrate the whole timeline of issue. This is to provide a base for my view point.
1. April 2012- UGC publishes notification for June 2012, first time introduction of objective type test for all 3 papers and criteria were as follows
Category
PaperI

PaperII
Paper III
Total
no.of
right
Answers required
(subject
to mini
mum)
*Effective aggregate
General
20 ques or
40 marks or 40%
20 ques or
40 marks or 40%
38ques or 75(76)marks or 50%
[(20+20+38)/175]
*100= 44.57%
OBC NCL
18ques or36 marks or35%
18ques or36 marks or35%34ques or 68marks or 45%
[(18+18+34)/175]
*100= 40%
SC/ST/PW
18ques or36 marks or35%18ques or36 marks or35%30quest or 60marks or 40%
[(18+18+30)/175*100= 37.71%
* It is noted that the aggregate percentage is not mentioned in the notification. But if minimum prescribed is counted up there will be an 'aggregate minimum' and it is termed here as effective aggregate. One more thing to be noted is that such an aggregate can be scored by candidates without the required minimum. For example let a general candidate makes 10,30 and 38 right answers in paper1,2 and 3 can have the same aggregate but lacks paper minimum.
2. June 24, 2012- Conducted the exam
3. August 2012- UGC published provisional answer key, candidates became happy by observing they have scored the required criteria or above
4. September 18, 2012- Published the result,(3625 JRF and 40332 NET) most of candidates exclaimed why their roll no in missed in result
5. September 19, 2012- There is a notice on aggregate is reqquired to pass as 65%,60% and 55% for the respective categories
6. Students have jolted from all parts of country. But the significant moves were held in Kerala as well as Delhi
7. September last week and October first week, 2012- Kerala students filed petition in Kerala high court and more and more students joined. At last it is near to 300
8. In the mean time at Delhi, under the leadership of Mr Rajiv and Mr X (who was passed NET in education and appeared for NET in computer science in June 2012 and was a main updater of facebook application for NET aspirants(quick net team). They submitted a lot of representation for grievance of result,on account of the disparities occured while taking aggregate. Under 65% system,in some easy subjects, about 30% of total applied passed and in tough subjects the percentage of pass was nearly 1%.(This is approved in Nagpur order and UGC themselves mentioned this anomaly)
9. October,2012-The movement in Kerala became so strong and the so the case became more important- 3000 petitioners are a good number to consider the case very fastly. By virtue of this KHC made its interim order to UGC asking not to destroy the OMR sheet as the practice of UGC to destroy it after one month of declaration of result
10.November 11,2012- UGC announced a supplementary result as a grievance. One of the member in UGC as well as a leader of Kejriwal's party was responsible for that result. Eventually computer science and Mass communication&Journalism was some of subjects benefitted more by supplementary result. 1685 candidates got JRF and 13493 candidates got NET
So total passed for June became 3625+40332+13493=57450. (supplementary JRF need not be added because their roll no is already in NET passed of main result)
11. November 15-December 15,2012- The students were in utter confusion, UGC did not reveal the criteria and it brought agitation between passed and failed. On checking mark sheet in website, they saw, students with near to minimum is passed and the students even 64.57% aggregate is failed. The subjects and cutoff responsible for that is as follows
cut off & No.of right answers required
Subject&code
General
OBC
PWD
SC/ST
Marathi 38
48.57% (85)
48% (84)
47.43%(83)
46.86%(82)
MCJ 63
45.71% *(80)
45.14% (79)
42.86%(75)
44.57% (78)
Kashmiri 84
48.57% (85)
45.14% (79)
no candidate
no candidate
Computer Sci.87
46.29% (81)
42.86%(75)
40.57%(71)
42.29%(74)
* Note that to pass NET by general candidates needed in subject MCJ only 80 right answers, please refer the criteria table. It shows 78 right answer is minimum specified in notification and only 2 more right answers (78+2) made them passed. The roll number of every candidate contained 8 digits, the first two were code of university and next two were code of subject and the last 4 digit is your actual number. For eg. if you are applied as 117th candidate from culcutta university for subject of computer science, your roll number will be 12870117, the first 2 digits is 12 and it is code of culcutta university, the third and fourth digit is 87 indicates your subject is computer science and the last 4 indicates your applied position(0117). Thus while students with more than 60% aggregate and not passed checked the numbers like 0187XXXX,0287XXXX,0387XXXX and so on to every university and above mentioned code of subjects, they saw even 40% aggregate is being passed. Please again note it was in subject Mass communication and journalism,which have a least cut off, if you connect with the fake SC news, you can get a clear picture of what had happened.
12. November 2012- UGC published notification to December exam without change(as the copy of June)
13. 3 December 2012- Kerala Public Service Commission issued notification to lecture posts (NET Qualification must) in 50 various subjects with a last date of application as 5th January 2013. Such notification will be issued only in the gap of 3 to 5 years and next notification will be in 2017, the ageover candidates cannot apply in that time and so this notification also played a role in throwing a lot of money to get an order as early as possible, before the last date of application
14. 18 December,2012- The presence of a large number of petitioners and a group of efficient advocates( could be hired only because of the contribution from all. But no one had to take a very large amount because of 3000Nos). A fact about the court and the how fastly the petitions takes for hearing is connected with the efficiency and 'hold' of advocates.[Please don't ask in which article it is written. It is "everyone's knew mystery"] Anyway,the KHC SB order was historic one,crossed the points of UGC, that they have power to change cut off and ordered to issue certificate for petitioners with in one month.There was hot discussions both among law circles and candidates about the applicability of order. Some argued it is only for petitioners.
15. 19 Dec to 22 Dec,2012- The discussion whether SB order is limited only to petitioners, only to Keralite or all beneficiaries continued; no experts were able to give correct explanation. In kerala more peopled filed writs requesting they are also beneficiaries and got orders. The movement against UGC was becoming strong, many petitions were filed in other high courts also even before Kerala order, but due to a low number of petitioners and so out of limited finance, they could not exert much pressure in making their petitions to take for hearing very often like Kerala and so order not came. Yet out of the positive energy from a court order, the june victims were in the path of a rise from sleep.
16. 23 December 2012- Times of india published a fake news of SC. The SC has approved and demanded UGC to issue certificates to all. There is no proof that the origin of this news was from anti-victim parties, but the injury made by this fake news to fight is not negligible. The victims who decided to organise themselves cooled and went back to their homes in piece. They thought. "why do we spend money in petition and organise for further fight if all things have already finished by SC. Thus a movement ought to be have members atleast 1 lac is limited to 5000 (including all petitioners and genuine members in facebook). UGC being shocked by Kerala SB order was busy with saving December exam (The same type notification will equate december and june and if another notification is published, it may be also challenged in court, which may lead to stay on December 2012 exam. So they needed a ground to issue top15% rule and the fake SC news suited this purpose
17. 26 December 2012- UGC published top 15% rule for december exam. It must be challenged immediately. But due to fake SC news noone tried to challenge it immediately and thought. "If SC has quashed the june criteria, then we need not challenge the top15% notification, because the SC order will nullify it". So UGC benefitted from this fake news by 2 way-Firstly it lessened and reduced the number of petitioners and secondly produced an unchallenging ground for top 15% rule
18. 26 Dec- 2 January 2013- The facebook group were discussing the "applicability issue" and SC News. Towards the last of December it became more cleared that there is no SC order and facebook members were discussing the possibility of moving the case to SC by UGC (Even the law students were not clarified there is division bench of same court and before SC, they should appeal in DB as per court rules. One Mr Ranjith, from his small facebook group, first time said before SC, UGC can appeal in DB. One more significant matter happened in this time is the order of Nagpur court to submitt the criteria of supplementary result.
19. 2 January 2012- UGC acknowledge in KHC that they are going to appeal in upper bench (News report came)
20. 7 January 2013- Ecertificate, begin to upload
21. 9 January 2013-The third order of KHC single bench came, with reference to Ashwani kumar Vs State of Bihar, case, the single bench ordered its earlier order is applicable to all candidates. Everyone observed it as a very positive but, the cause of that order was the effort of some advocates. It ended the scope of legal fight with a large number of petitioners which may have provided a large fund and automatically speedy actions in DB and SC. (IPL scam case is finalised in five days, it was not so essential as NET issue, but the sound of alarming crores caused a speedy action). I think if atleast 25 000 were organised as petitioners, all would have got e certificate in march 2012 itself.(The DB stage and SC stage would have completed)
22. 15 January 2013- UGC submitted review petition in DB of KHC.They also prayed for staying the SB order. The 7% rule was revealed by UGC for supplementary result
23. 21 january 2013- KHC DB rejected to stay the SB order as requested by UGC and asked UGC "why were you take so much delay in giving application for stay (see SB order was on 18 december 2012 and review petition and stay application were given by UGC on 15 th January 2013, almost after one month's delay) and rejected to stay that order by explaining that if it is stayed, the students already applied for Jobs will be disqualified and so to be beneficial to students, they cannot stay.
24. 15 January to 26 March 2013- Hearing by hearing, date to date both in KHC and NHC. It happened 8 times in KHC. NHC was not exception, there also many times postponed. Madras HC order came on 30 th January is another major event. Nothing new, only approved KHC SB order
25. 4 March 2013- Mr Mohan Parasenan appeared for UGC in KHC- Passport visa comparison
26. 26 March 2013, KHC reserved its verdict. The news in hindu dated March 27 were as follows;
''Order reserved on UGC's plea''. I don't know more about reserving, but some of people said the verdict is reserved because of a special plea( request) made by advocates of UGC (In nagpur, UGC advocates applied for but rejected, in Kerala they applied for reseving it and it is allowed- I don't think the party can apply for reserving verdict and think it is the descrimination of judges only)
27. 27 March 2013 to 15 April 2013- The period between order reseved and the starting of KHC vacation. During this period many fake members as well as strange members posted in facebook groups that verdict will come before vacation. That can be ignored. But "KHC order coming soon" "KHC order will be on 5th April. Thanks etc." were updates made by very big names (leadrs for many people). We can neglect that updates by saying that they were coming out of wrong information got to them. But apart from generalised apology(the prediction of all became wrong) from one of the leader, the other never apologises and even know blasts promises,assures that UGC has no option rather than giving certificate. How can an observing man can rely upon their updates?
Some other significant period was the postponment of case in Delhi as well as Chandigarh HCs. Both are postponed to August 2013 ( Think the delay and not sure about the final verdict will come on the said month and I am sure it is just because of deficit of money and this deficit of money is arrived from the situation of having only a few petitioners. Don't forget that there are 1.5lac beneficiaries in total and in some petitions, it is below 10). The banglore high court issued two verdicts in which one favoured students while the other was rejected before admission. The explanation was that it was given to consider under an article (sorry I couldn't remember the number of article) and so rejected by saying that the case has no merit to consider under that article. Another is Lucknow/Allahabad bench which was completely favouring UGC, in which the Judge ordered the candidates should be opened their eyes to read the notification well
28. 15 April to 28 April 28, 2013- The rumour season in facebook. Oneday even the main leader updated UGC office is dealing with preparation of June 2012 e certificates (someone has called him so)
29. 29 April 2013- The nagpur division bench order came. On the same day UGC applied for a stay and it was rejected

Last edited by vivaradoshi on Tue May 28, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
vivaradoshi
vivaradoshi
SILVER
SILVER

Back to top Go down

Post by vivaradoshi Wed May 22, 2013 11:37 am

Now I think I can reply to the first mentioned 20 arguments
1. I have misunderstood only me is brilliant and all remaining,especially having the other opinion,are fools (sanjayg)
2.I have misunderstood only my opinion is correct in this context and all other's are wrong (sanjayg)
3. I (not only me,but he used they, I don't know whether he mean only me or all members of this forum) am sick of negativity (Sumit jain)
These are just personal and don't deserve reply. Yet once again I like to say positivity is not the state of being lazy by absorbing fake information,rejecting probable risk in future by keeping an over confident mind. If you have made preparation to kill a tiger may come attack, you can easily save from the bite of a cat came instead of tiger.
4. I am unaware of legal procedure and so could not understand the fact that when a party goes to further appeal, the order of lower court is automatically stayed (sumit jain)
Read timeline point no 23. If SB order may get stayed why did UGC apply for stay? Why did court say we will not stay because the PSC application become invalid if stayed? So by appealing in an upper court, the lower court order will not get stayed automatically, it needs a stay order by upper court, but for the aggrieved party,they are not responsible to execute the action on behalf of appeal in upper court. In this case students cannot file contempt of court as UGC did not issue certificate with in one month as said by SB KHC and UGC will not be punished by court for not doing the required action by virtue of appeal in higher bench.
5. I am really a fool (sumit jain)
Not only sumit, but Baba in his facebook update also mentioned that I am a big idiot. I agree, you can see it in my profile itself, and don't want to make others to say I am brilliant. Yet see the below post, Look at published date, look baba says as good interpretation for an update in facebook which is copied from my post
6. I haven't read article 134A (sumit jain)
I am not a law student. So I could not know the exact number of articles. But readed something related to law. The question is what is article 134A? What is its purpose and objective? Do it made for curtailing citizen's right on going SC? Read the below links.

Read the 10 th point in http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend44.htm It clearly says the objective of adding and amending article is to avoid delay
Click here to go site

Read well the following verdict
Court order
Keshava S. Jamkhandi vs Ramachandra S. Jamkhandi on 2 April, 1980 case is areal explanation of objective of Article 134A and an answer why it is enforced
Two more links of case
View order
view another order

The article 134A is not made in the intention of curtailing the right, but its outcome is issue of a fitness certificate which certifies by the court to move the matter to SC. Before 1978 the moving to SC was a time consuming action and so amended the article 132,133,134 and inserted a new 134A to avoid this delay.It is stated in the here where the 44th amandment of constitution is made in 1978. It is not a negative article which curtails or restrict the right of a party to move SC, but fastens the action. To get such certificate it must not written application(Keshava S. Jamkhandi vs Ramachandra S. Jamkhandi on 2 April, 1980) and oral application is enough to get such a certificate and the article itself says, the court feels it is fit then they can give suchf a certificate with its own motion (there is no need of even oral application). So from legal point it is significant, but it is a positive oriented article. Its object is not to wait for long weeks to approach to SC and by giving that certificate at the earliest the aggrieved party can move into SC. The rejection of such cerificate (Not giving permission to go SC under article 132), I think, is not common. Many of the rejected cases are rejected because of against the court rules. For example the HC rejected party to issue that certificate(Rejected to move SC) because their case was ordered by a single bench ad as per the court rules, the case should come under the consideration of division bench, before the party can apply to SC. Many of such rejection is made out of such technical reason.
And in UGC's case they may have get the certificate. On the verdicy day,they applied for a stay. In application for stay, they explained "moving to SC" as a cause to stay. But stay appeal rejected nd this does not mean the court denied them the fitness certificate. If it was denied, it will be a big news
Iroically one more thing happened in facebook group. The baba, law student made an update of Article 134A. If he knew it earlier,he would have mentioned it earlier, so sumit,baba will give you a lot of thanks than me
7. His words make me think and it will help me to escape from state of real foolishness (sumit jain)
Actually your words have helped baba
8. It is shame to call idiots to fellows of india especially for they possess PG (sumit jain)
I have don't call all of them idiots, but sure some leaders are doing idiotism, instead of using an ideal situation to organise candidates, they are propogating the theory of laziness by saying "cool" "don't worry" "order is applicable to all". So please sit in your home by giving likes for facebook comments of me (leader). This is idiotism. If you read the visions presented in timeline and all my opinion aggregately, you can see, I have appreciated whereever necessary. The argument that one cannot be criticised only because he is a PG holder is wrong.
10.Avoid criticism to facebook group and diplomatically suggest me to read article 134A (Malamaram Chakkappan)
I will criticise whether it is group or person, not specifically personal, but to issues, if you think I am unmatured you can complaint to admin
11. I am so far away from reality and legal procedure (sumit jain)
I will also pray for that. I have very vastly explained that UGC [Advocate Mishra for UGC] have said they are intending to move SC and so requested for a stay. Mishra will not say this at his own risk. So it is clear as daylight. Yet you like people, instead of taking precautionery steps to meet UGC at SC, says positivity is beleiving and propogating UGC won't go SC. I don't believe in such posititvity
12. I am over imagining and facebook group members are not idiots (sumit jain)

Right, sometimes may be over imagining or seeing and viewing things in my personal view, if it is expressed you like people jump over me and illustrate me as a spy of UGC. I say, once again, all members are not idiots, all leaders are not idiots,but some shows severe idiotism just for likes and applauds. Most of victims know the criteria for each category and the marks got for them, and the criteria approved by court? Yet these PG Holders make such posts. "I have 43% 45% and 52% in 3 papers. whether I cleared or not?" Means they don't know which is the larger number in 40 and 43. If he has a gram of brain under his head he could realise 43 is greater than 40. So what about them
UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders I_have10

13. I think I am enough smart to judge a group and scholars (sumit jain)
It is proved that a fool like me can also judge such scholars who don't understand a larger or smaller number
14. Article 134A is a right of a court by which a court decides whether a party to move or not to move SC (sumit jain)
It is explained earlier.
15. I think all judges are inferior to my ideas (sumit jain)
I never stated it. I have read all court orders related with this. The idea furnished by me here are based on judgements and I think, I just obseve and absorb environment and connect things one by one
16. If high court favoured students SC also favour (sumit jain)
Amen
17. To win a fight, a positive hope even if its base is fake, is necessary or just good(sumit jain)
Taking the past data, analysing all factors and possibilities,preparing a variale plan to cope and meet risk, the systematic action etc. will make victory sure than fake expectations
18. Face book groups are not only for sharing information, but also for get together(sumit jain)
But the messages are not directed in "get together". Its content is oriented in "getting away". With every relieved comment, there should be an encouragement to join petition or just a call for being organised. Instead of it updates are like "Nagpur verdict is for all, so don't worry". The extension of this comment by the respective non petitioner is " Oh I will get the benefit of verdict. I don't need to do anything more. Just sitting in my home, visiting and commenting very oftern facebook is only required action by me. If the matter in SC, they freely submit our arguments and I never needed to contribute any finance. If needed the petitioners will do that"
19. Those groups are doing a good job (sumit jain)
If you searched in google "Ugc net june court updates". There will appear this topic first. I didn't see any update as the advertisement or promotion of this forum, but many topics have got more than 4000 views just because of people guided by google. The readers who want more than something about June will search in google and will find this site. So I put my criticism here. Besides some issue based critics I admit these groups are doing a good job, my attempt is to make it more efficient,reliable,credible and make more people aware of the real situation than dreamy,celebrity mood
20. I am trying to break the unity of facebook groups but I lack guts to do it.
The above explanation of 19 is sufficient.
Before stopping I request you to avoid personal comments. If you cannot abstain from that, then use the words in dictionary only. The facebook group, the people commented here and me are working for the same ultimate objective of getting e certificate from UGC, but some conceptual difference, The representatives from facebook illustrates me as one with utmost negative thought for which I think it is realistic approach. And you view your approach is positive and it will lead only to victory,but I think it will lead to danger. Thats all. Still we can together pray for getting our e certificate as early as possible.

Last edited by vivaradoshi on Thu May 23, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
vivaradoshi
vivaradoshi
SILVER
SILVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumitjain Wed May 22, 2013 12:21 pm

Dear vivid u are wrong again i have not criticized u. I have just put some points in your knowledge. I only mean u bcoz only u are one who is criticizing efforts of others. So i suggest you to be a positive part of group my frnd. Not much money is needed in writ petitions. In a case sunil batra vs delhi adm. 1978 AIR 1675 1979 SCR (1) 392 an letter from jail was considered as writ and case was decided by SC. So it can also happen in our case..so i am not saying u are a fool just think what are you saying to whom u r saying and for whom u r saying.

Sumitjain

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty to vivara

Post by vidhibab Wed May 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Please first, learn something vivaradoshi ji, 

Article. 134A. Certificate for appeal to the Supreme Court.—Every High Court, passing or making a judgment, decree, final order, or sentence, referred to in clause (1) of article 132 or clause (1) of article 133, or clause (1) of article 134,

(a) may, if it deems fit so to do, on its own motion; and

(b) shall, if an oral application is made, by or on behalf of the party aggrieved, immediately after the passing or making of such judgment, decree, final order or sentence,

determine, as soon as may be after such passing or making, the question whether a certificate of the nature referred to in clause (1) of article 132, or clause (1) of article 133 or, as the case may be, sub-clause (c) of clause (1) of article 134, may be given in respect of that case

Article. 132. Appellate jurisdiction of Supreme Court in appeals from High Courts in certain cases.— (1) An appeal shall lie to the Supreme Court from any judgment, decree or final order of a High Court in the territory of India, whether in a civil, criminal or other proceeding, if the High Court certifies under article 134A that the case involves a substantial question of law as to the interpretation of this Constitution.

(3) Where such a certificate is given, any party in the case may appeal to the Supreme Court on the ground that any such question as aforesaid has been wrongly decided.

Explanation.— For the purposes of this article, the expression “final order” includes an order deciding an issue which, if decided in favour of the appellant, would be sufficient for the final disposal of the case.

Article. 133. Appellate jurisdiction of Supreme Court in appeals from High Courts in regard to civil matters.— (1) An appeal shall lie to the Supreme Court from any judgment, decree or final order in a civil proceeding of a High Court in the territory of India if the High Court certifies under article 134A—

(a) that the case involves a substantial question of law of general importance; and

(b) that in the opinion of the High Court the said question needs to be decided by the Supreme Court.

(2) Notwithstanding anything in article 132, any party appealing to the Supreme Court under clause (1) may urge as one of the grounds in such appeal that a substantial question of law as to the interpretation of this Constitution has been wrongly decided.

(3) Notwithstanding anything in this article, no appeal shall, unless Parliament by law otherwise provides, lie to the Supreme Court from the judgment, decree or final order of one Judge of a High Court. P

vidhibab

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty Thanks vidhi bab for approving me good

Post by vivaradoshi Thu May 23, 2013 10:04 pm

I have posted here topic on UGC's 15% criteria and elaborated the difference between eligibility test and competitive test
The link is here, click to go to topic
See the first comment and date of that topic postedUGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Du10

Yesterday one facebook user directly copied it and see vidhibab's comments
Yes, this is the play of God. The same fingers used to type me big idiot for no cause is used for praising me

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Aditya10

He calls me idiot

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Rintu_10
look, he says good interpretation
vivaradoshi
vivaradoshi
SILVER
SILVER

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty Pictures will talk more

Post by vivaradoshi Thu May 23, 2013 10:45 pm

As a fool, I have illustrated the way of calculating JRF and NET by two way method of taking top 15%. You can read it the following link
Read that topic

Look at the date of publishing that post. And now follow the following link
Read from here

The quick net team have a facebook group/application having more than 20 000 members and so I feel some happy for copying that. Besides they have acknowledged the courtsey
A promise by member that UGC can't move SC
UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Ugc_ca10

Another assures the nagpur order is final and there remains only formality of giving certificate
UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Mohith10
vivaradoshi
vivaradoshi
SILVER
SILVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumitjain Fri May 24, 2013 12:46 am

I liked your reply vivara doshi but still my view is that everyone is doing its level best. May be it is wrong according to your theory but as you mentioned a name (jokeinder) for a group member this is also not good. you said that you didnot mind personal comments but someone can. So I humbly request you do not demorlize anyone by any means.
The case is pending in many courts and only decision of court will decide this matter now.
I know UGC will go to SC & I think everybody is aware of this fact.
Some people are very logical & clear like you but some are emotional & not very sharp. Next some members who are unaware of legal matters are confused that whether they will be part of relief or not. Their questions ( which u objected & mentioned as idiotic) are result of that. So I think no one has right to blame on condemn anyone for that.
Next thing you said there is no law which can stop a party to move SC. I just mentioned you one provision. I know if KHC refused to give certificate under Article 134-A then they an approach under Article 136. So this was not my issue.
Their is another thing which you might not be aware of that when their comes any matter which is concerned with interest if large number of ppl and decided in favor of a party by more then one HC this is also taken in consideration by SC. So our case is very strong. So no worries yet.
You call it fake expectation I call it HOPE. As the mtter is pending in court so everybody is in hope we will win.
You are not breaking unity of group but do u think if we will start proving wrong eachother it will not boost up our efforts unity & strength. I have read in a buk that internal unity, faith and trust are necessary weapons for soldiers to win a fight. So i believe in that instead of proving wrong to your co group members we should put our views in front of them.
You said you didnt call anyone idiot plz see the name given to this page.
So I think you should also put a deep thought to your words alongwith others who put fake news and demorlise group. But dont name innocent or unaware or confused or worried or feared group members as IDIOTS.
I hope you will reply me soon with positive words.

Sumitjain

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty The ultimate reply- Sorry, but I want to prove

Post by vivaradoshi Sun May 26, 2013 12:50 am

Yesterday,I had set out at 5am morning and returned home nearly 9pm. 10 hrs were in train and the journey was just to put a signature in a register. So I could not post anything but read the comment of Mr Sumit here and have a good watch in facebook groups for each and every comment and updates. Firstly, I appreciate Mr Sumit jain once again for a fruitful comment. I read it at 7 am in the morning when I got a seat in General compartment of Chandigarh-Kochuveli Superfast Express. I really felt apology on refering a name of person badly containing direct personal criticism in my post.I admit it was rude,harsh and unforgivable fault from my part to indicate a name of person. It is not justifiable at any instance. In the following lines I am not justifying or lessen the seriousness of my faulty personal reference, but trying to a critical evaluation some facts related with that. Before that let me discuss or reply the remaining things in your post.
1. Everyone is doing best level- OK Let us make them proceed

2. I will not demoralise members or leaders- After this post,I will keep all things just watch and will try to not to publish here the scanned opinion of facebook activities if you or others feel it as demoralization. I think one of the problem of my writing is lack of diplomacy and so is misinterpretation takes place. Another thing is that noone is interested in long reading and looks only heading. Then try to evaluate content, rather than reading the content and its aggregate, ultimate objects. Unfortunately but intensionally I put the heading of this topic as "Nagpur court order and facebook idiots". It was unfortunate because it make the readers (or people who not read all and only some) a feeling that a man with a hatred on facebook group is criticising and calling all of them as idiots. But the heading was intentional because I need a good rating it in google search and smooth listing, as I knew most of the june victims searches in google to find out even the facebook group and so the word facebook cannot be avoided
3.The question whether applicable to all may be out of anxiety and I never told it is idiotic, but answering it should be in a wise manner so as to make them prepare for fight.The consequences of leaving all the legal fighting responsibility only in the shoulders of some petitioners and the delay already caused for which one major reason is lack of mass/huge numbers of petitioners should be made convinced to such people instead of making them only relief by saying don't worry comments. I have criticised as idiotic not for such questions, but unwise answers and updates made by some leaders regarding this issue. I have no doubt such unwise updates by leaders has kept such query asked victims to sit idle and so they even not came for protest or meeting and will not came out of their house
4. Everyone is aware of the fact that UGC will move to SC- I have to add the words "except some leaders".Yesterday they even discouraged a positive step of Mr Rajiv, to enquire the matter and such leaders stil believe KHC DB is the end
5. As I am not a law student, I have only a little knowledge on legal matters and that is right. But for common people who observe the legal procedures in our country has an understanding. A case in magistrate or district court, if orders,against him can be filed in HC and then in SC and not aware of under which article they can go and under which they cannot go. They only know there is a root to reach SC, and I also had such knowledge, Thanks to you for making me referred about that article and I am still in reading many cases related with that.
6. Any matter which is concerned with interest if large number of ppl and decided in favor of a party by more then one HC this is also taken in consideration by SC- It is a good point and has a good logic
7. Our case is so strong- No disagreement. The legal points are so strong. If ultimate justice could be realised by such points,considering other factors for getting justice is not very important, I am sure students will win.
8. Unity and strength- You are correct. It is inevitable in any fight. The leaders/key persons are responsible to keep unity among group. A good leader is one who hears and collect opinions and making plans and agenda, channelising the efforts of co members and co ordinate their activities towards the realisation of main objective of the group. If one has proved that he can organise protest and bring even supplementary result, his suggestion and activities should be utilised for the benefit. When he updated, he is discussing the matter with a SC advocate, the leader must not say some are working for fame or name or some unknown purpose. He must not discourage such activities and only reason by which it has not came out of his brain. A leader should not think no one will not grow more than him
9. I dont name innocent or unaware or confused or worried or feared group members as IDIOTS- I have replied it already. People, indicating their marks, ask whether they failed or passed as per court may be out of confusion and I never call them idiots, but as per your remark, they are PG holders and scholars and so just indicated the example of shruthi. I once again say the heading is put as like this only for the purpose of my experiment on keyword analysis on google search. I have no opinion that all members or leaders are idiots or fools. For every person who has felt atleast a minute's bad feeling in their heart out of this all, I ask the apology formally and forgive for my ignorance. I have indicated the idiotic activities of some leaders just for beware of activities of such people and making all the victims, precautiously taking very forward step to get the ecertificate,which is the right of every candidate appeared and got minimum, from Kanyakumari to Kashmir. So forgive me on the ground that I was also working to realise our dream which lead us from the Mariana Trench to Himalaya/Everst. I will edit the heading laer. Anyway a leader is won who alleviate the follower's worry,confusion,fear and unawareness by paving the natural and realistic way of thinking,producing and convincing true and real information and should not have a mentality that such people should be continue unawared,confused,feared and worried forever to keep 'my' ledership and fame intact. A leader who bring the people to such upgraded and knowledged level is only a leader and his place will be higher than the people who is being upgraded by him always. Leaders who want to exploit these feared,unawared and confused people just to keep as they were in the same state for getting followers and likes and claps are not real leaders

OK. Let me say something more. I assure this will be fullstop for my criticism, especially personal, towards facebook group of June 2012 NET victims
Today a member from Kashmir waited for a long time as he announced an informal meeting to discuss and make plans for meeting the recent situation of notification published for assistant professor post by JKPSC. But he was alone. No one came there. One or two weeks ago same thing happened in Sri nagar. On 6th May, when leaders planned to go UGC office, about 20 persons have promised to accompany and later complained only 5 people were including him. On 30 January, the protest was held at Jantar Mantar with a publicity in group, but delegation was nearly 25. On february 26(or 25) there was a protest at UGC office, relatively successful, about 100 candidates gathered. The zeal got from this relatively successful protest lead to organise another in a hurry and named Halla bol without much planning, the only cause was said the UGC members will come there for meeting, I think it was on a day between March 6 and 9. Only a few came. I am not blaming one or two leaders or saying these all are the result of their activity. But a main reason for that is all need something for nothing. "The order will be applicable to all" theory was the oil to this burning fire. I have no doubt on order will be applicable to all. But its propogation should have been done in a wise manner.
The term "Jokeendar" is not my contribution. It is used in another topic by another user and I was just borrowing from him. I have taken screen shots of many post and an observant of all things in groups, not for time pass, but for getting the trend and possibility of my ecertificate. It was my mistake that I kept a watch on persons so that I could realise how much reliable and credible is each person. I have hear made a 35 pages pdf containing those comments and updates which support my view points. It is 36 screenshot image of facebook group. Earlier I decided to upload images to this site, but to avoid I used personal criticism, I am just withdrawing it. However you can download the pdf from the hosting site box.com
Description

Page 1- Update of a wise member to move SC. But some leaders think their value and image will be demolished if they comment for other's updates. They support or take initiatives only for ideas come from their own head.
Page 2- Another brilliant and realistic comment saying there are some spectators
Page 3- A Kashmiri victim disapponts on non-attendance of people in meeting

Page 4- A leader instruct everyone to call an officer. Actually only leaders need to call for getting information from him and thus may lead to a inside info getting source. But unstopped call from many lead to switching off phone and thus closed the way of getting information. Some leaders are like this, everything will be done in reverse direction. For activities which need participation of all, they say, no. For activities that must be successful if it is done by some, they say, please do all.
Page 5- A notice of planned protest by Mr. Rajiv. I am not criticising other protest, but they can't even plan for preparing atleast 100 copies of Notice explaining the matter to make the public aware.
Page 6- The notice of Rajiv. His creativity is appreciable. The blind followers follows only dialogists who behaves like Ettukali mammoonju( A character who takes the responsibility of every pregnancy in a village. When he heared Mrs X is pregnant he say, oh that is mine...). The doing people like Rajiv should get more exposure
Page 7- A leader calls not to join petition- very sympathetic
Page 8- A leader complaints of phone calls, many times updated these type kiddish issues which shows the immaturity
Page 9- Another complaint on call and before posting rumours, assures all their posts are authentic and takes bail from asking source.He updated manytimes that he receives more than 100 calls per day. If it is true(may be rue) it is a good source for collecting details of victim and brainwashing them about the seriousness of situation. But in the group there is no symptom of this
Page 10- A member suggest for media attraction. The admin of other group from Banglore also suggesed 3 activities
Page 11- The leader discard these suggestion

Page 12- After the publication of December result, a leader claims he has proved he is proved internally, that is not a problem but the real sin is hiding the matter and saying later that he had made such an update and noone saw it. At last he admitted he has passed when a member called Raran sarkar published his roll no
Page 13- Probably A fake update, I searched upto march1 the facebook but not received the said thing
Page 14- A leader tries to hide his December win. He can make it clear rather than blaming member who said it
Page 15- He discourage December fighters
Page 16- An example for wrong propogation of all applicable theory which cause to a low attendance everywhere
Page 17- The leader says UGC will not move to SC
Page 18- Another leaders says same

Page 19- A leader says not to give attention for a post which a user updated copying my logic (No, basically I got the logic from him and developed it)
Page 20- Another example of immaturity of leader. Calls for end celebration. This is putting legs in air before sitting
Page 21-The rumour for enjoying behind the curtain
Page 22- Update without source. Look the date. It was based on another member's updae that she had called in to home of Kerala chief justice. It has deleed from site.
Page 23- Another rumour and says it is reliable just for mad on ''likes''
Page 24- Declares KHC DB will come on April 5 by one leader

Page 25-The same by another. How can we rely these person if he say UGC not move SC etc. I have observed many times his credibility is weak rather than charismatic words
Page 26- Rajiv went to UGC office and note the content of info he provide
Page 27- The jealousy leader indicate Rajiv has contacted low level leaders and so not to believe it
Page 28- A blunder on UGC Visit. I don't know how can a PG holder engulf this saying without touching throat "we saw shock when officials read the last lines". Describing illogical for making zealous will produce the feeling of contempt only on observing people
Page 29- Feeling helpless post by leader
Page 30- When Rajiv updated his story of call the same content is copied by a leader. Another important thing is in this post he suggests to go SC, but when Rajiv updated he has a talk with a SC advocate , he became against going SC. What can we understand from this?
Page 31-Rajiv announces a talk with an advocate, a good preparatory step, he never said "I am going to file,but to discuss possibiliy
Page 32-Soon the inferiority complex of leader aroused. "who is Mr Rajiv to talk with SC advocate? I am the only eligible person to that, the idea is not came from my brain and so could not be implemented" The good thing is one of person/ can say a matured leader gave him a good answer, I have rounded it with red. Look page 30, the same person was suggesting the thing now he oppose
Page 33- A pretention that I am something. So I said forgetting is a bless and recalling is a curse. Later no one asked or himself does not updated what happened with Anna? This is only one instance, if need a lot updates like this which has no climax after one or two days
Page 34- The proof that he wants likes and comments. Is there anything in that post? Even a fool like me understand it is just for breaking record of his previous 'like' and number of comment
Page 35- As a result of rumour, a member says he will suicide. (A person having a mobile atleast capable of GPRS faciliy and cash for recharging for internet plans....! We should believe he is poor to not to buy study material- That is another story)

OK
I am stopping here. All these is to prove I was saying these all without proof. Yet these errors, those people has done something,but should have a watch before blind following. Thats all
Download

vivaradoshi
vivaradoshi
SILVER
SILVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumitjain Mon May 27, 2013 5:25 pm

Thanks vivara for you valuable information..
Keep writing here..

Sumitjain

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty Face book today

Post by vivaradoshi Tue May 28, 2013 8:26 pm

A protest is being decided to conduct at Delhi. The leader announce as follows
Dear friends,

We have decided that we will have our agitation against UGC on 12th and 13 th of June in Delhi. Verdict has not come from KHC as yet. Verdict may come any day. We have strong verdict of NHC and shouldn't waste our valuable time. KHC verdict will be added advantage for us. So NHC DB verdict is enough to make pressure on UGC officials. Plz come in large number in this protest to make it successful. Our combined effort will be effective. Plz get ready yourselves to make this mass protest successful.
We badly need your presence in the protest . Plz contact ur coordinator to ensure ur participation from concerning states.
Thanks

A good move. The name of co ordinators as per an old post is below
name of coordinator from each state. MR. Baliram Bhange from Maharastra(8275294554) Aditya Vidhi Baba Law from Uttrakhand(9410789808) Mr. Pravin Kumar from Merut,UP(9917588423),Joginderjee,MR.Nirah kant from Haryana(9255722693),MR. Abhishek Saraswat from Gwalior,MP(9424703056),Pankaj Patel from Patna,Bihar(9135223394),Mr.Abdhesh
from Jahanabad,Bihar(9771131346). Mr. Milan Shee from West Bengal(9339286899), Mr.Ashraf, Bhavesh Jha,Manish Jha,Amit kumar from Delhi.

I will try to update some thing about protest later

vivaradoshi
vivaradoshi
SILVER
SILVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumitjain Thu May 30, 2013 4:54 pm

Any info here whether ugc appealed to SC against madras HC? It was in todays newspaper

Sumitjain

Back to top Go down

UGC NET June 2012 - Nagpur Court Order and facebook leaders Empty What do you feel After SC order?

Post by vivaradoshi Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Now almost things are gone beyond the control of students of June NET 2012. Students need to wait for the mercy of Judges to consider review, still can try but very rare chance..............It iss proved that positive thinking is not running away from reality to ''lazy non-activity''. Positive thinking never implies to sit on the vague expectation of Himalaya. It was predicting all sides and taking precautions. Facebook leaders never engaged in this. Their actions were giving false relief which made candidates to not to come forward into the real scene of fight. I tried my best to aware people to join in petition and participate actively to find a good advocate for SC, but look the opening of this post, even leaders were propagating UGC will not go SC out of their ignorance. They called me fool, mental patient..... But I was trying to save them from being fooled... save them from being mental patient.... But noone heard

Now they are doing what they have to be done in May 2013. They interviewed Ramjet Malani, Hareesh Salve and even Nariman for taking their Wakalath.
Think..... the picture may be another one if they done it early......
Now .....wait and watch  only.....
vivaradoshi
vivaradoshi
SILVER
SILVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down