v4vhse
Welcome to your own forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

v4vhse
Welcome to your own forum
v4vhse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

Do you think the Transfer 2017 completed?

vhse - Vhse merging - The internet posts and Controversies Vote_lcap50%vhse - Vhse merging - The internet posts and Controversies Vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
vhse - Vhse merging - The internet posts and Controversies Vote_lcap50%vhse - Vhse merging - The internet posts and Controversies Vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Top posters
Malamaram chakkappan (595)
vhse - Vhse merging - The internet posts and Controversies Vote_lcapvhse - Vhse merging - The internet posts and Controversies Voting_barvhse - Vhse merging - The internet posts and Controversies Vote_rcap 
raman (428)
vhse - Vhse merging - The internet posts and Controversies Vote_lcapvhse - Vhse merging - The internet posts and Controversies Voting_barvhse - Vhse merging - The internet posts and Controversies Vote_rcap 
pareekutty (267)
safeerm (97)
vivaradoshi (82)
satheesh (78)
icsure (74)
dilna (68)
ganeshh (65)
Nissangan (62)

Like/Tweet/+1
Statistics
We have 1385 registered users
The newest registered user is ihsy

Our users have posted a total of 2388 messages in 1262 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Vhse merging - The internet posts and Controversies

Go down

vhse - Vhse merging - The internet posts and Controversies Empty Vhse merging - The internet posts and Controversies

Post by raman Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:07 pm

Yesterday(28/11/2012 one of my friend working in vhse forwarded an email to me. It was nothing but the information of an update of an official website of a cadre organisation in Vhse(Cannot add the name because Reading the new post in the website I think they prohibited using the name of their website any where in internet. So please guess the website).The updation was to inform a warning that some malicious persons had made fake accounts in their website and posted the topics(irritating posts is the word used by them) and copied the links and mailed to every school and in future it will not be allowed-This is the matter of updation. I am not a person directly or indirectly connected with that but quoted the words and essays for a re-reading and also posted in the v4vhse.forumotion.com site also.
I am working in Vhse but not their cadre,yet was a regular visitor of that site since the last few months and also the regular visitor and bookmarked in browser all the websites of service organisation including KSTA and NVLA.I utilized the internet for my teaching,most of my colleagues has not even email and when it is needed sign up for each need and they will not open it again and so when another occassion they sign up again and make loss their password and username-They use internet when a govt order is published for getting some service benefit or to get some stuff for project work for their children in school. Some of them visit site only for seeing adult images or videos-I mean the trend of our colleagues towards IT and internet is too much unconscious.

After the controversial declaration of Educational minister to stop VHSE during the end of March 2012, I googled the key words vhse merging, reconstructing, renovation, and reform for many times to watch what is the recent trend and what is the view of the internet world on that subject. For most of time my search results were news related website including Hindu,ibn and so on describing the minister's words as though.

In the midst of May 2012 I astonished by a post in the abovesaid union's official website as a topic in forum part. The title was "merging vhse is a must". As the site owners were in vocational section and they were officially against merging and aided school oriented too. So I thought the post may be deleted with in sometimes or responses in hard language may come explaining their views-But both my expectation was wrong-No hard responses and no deletion. Later in the september 2012 I published the matter in this site expecting the original writer will not have any complaint on re-publishing as he published in other union's websites- If you have any doubt please visit vocational instructor union's website you can see the same post there. The content in the concept was against which can expected officially from those organisation and so I astonished about the write-up and exclaimed how it made appeared in the website for as long as six months. I reached in the following conclusion
1. That vocational least level cadre service organisation officially is against merging as it is mainly executed by aided wing and there is no possibility of support merging by them and publish a matter knowingly which support merging and a blame to aided wing.Though they oppose merging officially the persons involved in website supervision may be a supporter of merging and he is propagating this as the official stand of Union
2.The creation of website is just for luxury and no administrator or moderator comes regularly in the website and supervise new posts in forum whether it is detrimental or objectional to the whole community or the official stand.The post which is fully objection to official stand may be deleted and the concerned member should be given warning or whether it deserve reply can be replied. The fake persons may open account and post their views and may show it as official opinion when the site owner comes in the site only for posting new DA order or any other order for getting monetary benefit

The poster/the topic starter named suhasini koothattukulam(I am a good watcher of all concerned matter in the web world through google search and even could understand the IP of poster by IP detection softwares) posted again and again in the abovesaid website and all the content was just opposite of their unions official stand. Yet no admins come there for last six months and so the concerned fake(I don't know fake or real) user quoted it in everywhere in net and may have mailed it as official stand of union. The website owner should be aware of the content of people posting in their website. The funniest thing about the contentment towards own site is still exist- In vocational instructor's unions official blog there is abusive language language including "PACHATHERI". One of the comment is that instructors are getting salary for sleeping and no "coconut cluster " is cutting by them in VHSE. It has been four months I am watching that site and yet not deleted that 'pachatheri'. This is good example of disinterest towards website. Administrators of website should come and watch the website frequently and not for posting only DA Orders and benefits

I have no hesitation to say that I am published here those all posts by suhasini here for a re-reading and to get the response of vocational which I am curiously waited from the site which this topics just deleted. I am not asked the permission of suhasini, the original poster as I could see the same post is officially published instructors blog as there is no forum in that website to publish the topic by the user him/herself-So it was clear that it was not a copy righted material which cannot be reproduced and the writer himself/herself expect more sharing. Actually I could start here as My own topic not referring the source- But if you are a regular user of internet and various site you can understand the basic law of reproducing-The link of source site should be given for reference because internet matters are not permanent matter like print media and updatation may come regularly.For this purpose and respect to website I have given the link of the abovesaid sites here. I have written that I have a doubt in whether the stand of user is official or not in the post itself.

I continued searching in google for vhse merging and got this site in august 2012 and understood this is a place where all opinions are considered and no dictatorship and policy. And so Collected from every where and posted with stating source. Yet most of vhse staff are only using internet for the matters said earlier in this and so responses are also poor here but some viewer ships.Except in cadre union sites which discussed suhasini's post and view some anonymous users posted the link of the controversial topic in the said website. You can see in instructors blog where suhasini posted the same but some instructors replied it through comments and at last one anonymous user pasted the link of the abovesaid website of LTA and claimed that facts are discussed here. After discovering this forumotion website I pasted the link of this site in indiankannon forum where an instructor sought legal solution for his promotion. That discussion has also became a discussion of vhse merging. After the pasting of link to this website by me an anonymous user also pasted the link of LTA and claimed that facts are discussed there and after getting annoyed he/she posted the links of sexual equipment selling website. If you doubt refer three pages of that forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link of posts deleted from official site on 28/11/2012 for which I have published here for a re-reading on September 2012( The source link is now deleted and still here as a genuine post

1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ഈ പോസ്റ്റുകള്‍ അവര്‍ ഡിലീറ്റ് ചെയ്യുന്നതിനും മാസങ്ങള്‍ക്ക് മുമ്പേ ഇവിടെ പുനര്‍വായനക്ക് വേണ്ടി പോസ്റ്റ്‌ ചെയ്തിട്ടുണ്ട്. ഏതെങ്കിലും സര്‍വീസ് സംഘടനകളെ കരിവാരിത്തേയ്ക്കാന്‍ ഉദേശിച്ച് അല്ല എന്ന്‍ വ്യക്തിപരമായി അറിയിക്കുന്നു. ഈ വെബ്‌സൈറ്റ് ഓണര്‍ക്ക് ഡിലീറ്റ് ചെയ്യണമെന്നുണ്ടെങ്കില്‍ എനിക്ക് വിരോധമില്ല

പിന്‍കുറിപ്പ്‌- വാതിലുകള്‍ മുഴുവന്‍ തുറന്ന്‍വെച്ച് ബോധം കെട്ടു കിടന്നുറങ്ങിയ ശേഷം 'ഞങ്ങളെ ബലാത്സംഗം ചെയ്തേ എന്ന് പരിതപിക്കുന്നതില്‍ അര്‍ത്ഥമില്ല. തലവേദന യഥാസമയത്ത്‌ ചികിത്സിച്ചില്ലെങ്കില്‍ പിന്നീട് തല തന്നെ വെട്ടേണ്ടി വന്നേക്കും
raman
raman
Legend of VHSE

Male Posts : 428

Extended Profile
Your views:
Nick name: Star
Experience:
vhse - Vhse merging - The internet posts and Controversies Left_bar_bleue1/1vhse - Vhse merging - The internet posts and Controversies Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down