v4vhse
Welcome to your own forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

v4vhse
Welcome to your own forum
v4vhse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

Do you think the Transfer 2017 completed?

Merging- The option closed Vote_lcap50%Merging- The option closed Vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
Merging- The option closed Vote_lcap50%Merging- The option closed Vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Top posters
Malamaram chakkappan (595)
Merging- The option closed Vote_lcapMerging- The option closed Voting_barMerging- The option closed Vote_rcap 
raman (428)
Merging- The option closed Vote_lcapMerging- The option closed Voting_barMerging- The option closed Vote_rcap 
pareekutty (267)
safeerm (97)
vivaradoshi (82)
satheesh (78)
icsure (74)
dilna (68)
ganeshh (65)
Nissangan (62)

Like/Tweet/+1
Statistics
We have 1385 registered users
The newest registered user is ihsy

Our users have posted a total of 2388 messages in 1262 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Merging- The option closed

3 posters

Go down

Merging- The option closed Empty Merging- The option closed

Post by Harim Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Mr Pavankumar,one of the prime hand behind this website is inviting since the Onam 2012 to join this website share my ideas and news, mainly related with the whole story of merging or winding up of the VHSE. I think he may have misunderstood me that I am a man keeping a huge bundle of news about merging. Truly speaking I was also like one among you, of confused about the news and rumors coming just contradictory to one another. The authorities of website compelled me to share something on account of my contact with some of minor officials at the Directorate and the contact over service organisation leaders of middle level. Actually the contacts and conversation confused more and no one could say what will actually happen in the future. Personally I am not interested in that matter also.

The situation changed soon. The government was in an attacking mood of making a good feeling up to the last few months. The hike in price of Diesel,gas and Electricity put the Government in Back foot. The Education Department was also not free from controversy. Every day the Minister had to give Explanation to Public and media for various issues. Inexperience was hindering strong decisions and so have to undergo a lot of 'U'turns happened.Yet the officials go a lot forward with reforms in Vocational Education and thus passed a message that VHSE is to merged with Higher Secondary.
Now all waves are down. Most of us know that there is no question of stoppage of VHSE for at least 3 more years. If the words of the organisation leaders can be trusted, there is no merging,no reconstruction and no question of whether VHSE will be here for next year. "The minister said there is no agenda to close VHSE now "
ASAP and SSDP may run with its own programme for vocational teaching at Higher Levels. The success or failure of ASAP may not determine the destiny of VHSE because those two are in two different levels.

This may not end the question of reforms.Yet confusions passed away
Harim
Harim

Male Age : 43
Birthday : 1980-05-11

Extended Profile
Your views:
Nick name: Star
Experience:
Merging- The option closed Left_bar_bleue0/0Merging- The option closed Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Merging- The option closed Empty Re: Merging- The option closed

Post by raman Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:13 pm

I think this is the place to share both official and unofficial news and sir please share the news and we are eager to hear from all
raman
raman
Legend of VHSE

Male Posts : 428

Extended Profile
Your views:
Experience:
Merging- The option closed Left_bar_bleue1/1Merging- The option closed Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Merging- The option closed Empty The right message

Post by Malamaram chakkappan Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Mr Harim states here that the option to merge vocational department with higher secondary is closed and no question of a restructure at all-It is got from an organisation leader. It is not fully correct. The option is still in pending and it is visible in top level of department. Why there not appointed a Director for VHSE yet? Why there only Director in charge only? If the government has decided to continue VHS Department, then could post a Director. The message from the toplevel office indicates the sign of closing.Most of them expect something near future and so there not takes the future oriented plans and programmes-Just hanging out with day to day works. The principals are directed to take the statement of stock and submit to Directorate within three months.

So there will be changes and it cannot be stopped.
Malamaram chakkappan
Malamaram chakkappan
Hall of fame
Hall of fame

Male Posts : 595

Extended Profile
Your views:
Nick name: UNNI
Experience:
Merging- The option closed Left_bar_bleue1/1Merging- The option closed Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Merging- The option closed Empty The uncertainity

Post by Harim Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Mr Chakkappan

I have said there is no merging of vhse in near future. I got this information from a leader of vocational staff who is my friend. He had participated in meeting connected with this and give me the information that the minister said that there is no question of merging in near future. The stoppage of VHSE or linking it under a common Higher secondary is not practical and so the chapter is closed.The other structural change will be implemented theoretically from the next year- The student passed to fifth standard will be practically send to nearest UP School but as a students their academic records should be kept in the LP School itself

All you have noticed the PSC has been recruiting staff not only fro existing different ranklist but also called and proposed to call for recruitment for many post. NVT Physics,Chemistry, English and Commerce has carried out after the 'merging era'.Even the GFC teacher is called. On 14 th of November,vocational teacher in general insurance was conducted. Several vocational teacher post and instructor post are either conducted exam or notified. Is this the sign of continue of vhse. Whether govt has decided to close VHSE, the finance department may not allow to recruit new staffs and should be tried to minimise the number of staff
Harim
Harim

Male Age : 43
Birthday : 1980-05-11

Extended Profile
Your views:
Experience:
Merging- The option closed Left_bar_bleue0/0Merging- The option closed Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Merging- The option closed Empty It is clear

Post by Malamaram chakkappan Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:02 am

The preparation to stop vhse is obvious from the following

1. There is not a full-time Director: Now from this academic year onwards there is no director appointed in VHSE. After the transfer of Mohan Abraham there were no full time director for Vhse except Abdurahiman for some months. If govt has taken vhse as a serious one, may have appointed a director

2.The non-appointment of Assistant Directors: Out of 7 regional offices of VHSE now there is only 3 ADs now. 4 regional offices have no AD

3. The appointment of nominal principal(in treasury only) is another sign. It indicates the AD post will be vacant till merging and the staffs could be managed through the principal to director rather than AD to Director. The working discipline of staff was very poor under highschol HM administration and the non-appointment of AD may make worse this problem and so the appointment of head(principal) from vhse. Moreover the accounts including stock is a problem under high school and each and every item is now counting to record and this is sign of merging

4. 130 Lab Technical Assistants(from Govt Schools) are now send to LDC training and may be redeployed them in to other departments and more will be expected to send more in near future

5.The main bottleneck in merging is the Lab Technical Assistants from Aided Sector,as they are appointed even in 1989 and has a basic pay more than newly appointed vocational teachers. They are only vhse qualified and there is no post in any department with only vhse to deploy them.Now the SDEs are called by ASAP again. The aided staffs are expected to redeploy to ASAP
Malamaram chakkappan
Malamaram chakkappan
Hall of fame
Hall of fame

Male Posts : 595

Extended Profile
Your views:
Nick name: UNNI
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Merging- The option closed Empty Re: Merging- The option closed

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down